That damn Malaga right?

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Can't wait to see Van vs Ryder after this game

#Hilarious

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Malaga doing much better than I thought they would in that group, as it stands 9 points out of 9.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Exactly! As I've said here before, the guy's overrated and useless!!
    Pretty sure Van is the only person on the planet who says otherwise!

Great game in Porto

Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Malaga beating Milan too!
    Joaquin's a quality player!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    I know it's mental!
    Man, if I were a MC supporter, I'd go fucking crazy about that kind of a defensive tactic. Must be because the coach is Italian.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Can only see Dortmund and Madrid going through if City don't win here, Can't see Ajax beating the other 2.
    Well, Real certainly not, maybe they can draw home against Dordtmund, they did pretty good away. They certainly didn't earn to lose and who knows, if City loses all the other matches it will all depend on the next fixture.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    Man, if I were a MC supporter, I'd go fucking crazy about that kind of a defensive tactic. Must be because the coach is Italian.

Well, Real certainly not, maybe they can draw home against Dordtmund, they did pretty good away. They certainly didn't earn to lose and who knows, if City loses all the other matches it will all depend on the next fixture.
    So would I, spending that much money I'd expect to win 3-4 out of those 6 games.

I watched the game v Dortmund they were very unlucky, maybe they will get something at home, they play like this they certainly will!

Oh akbar!

Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Oh akbar!
    Haha it's brilliant!

I did warn those Gooners!

Blog Entries
    You gotta love a shock.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.