Page 2522 of 4358 FirstFirst ... 152220222422247225122520252125222523252425322572262230223522 ... LastLast
Results 25,211 to 25,220 of 43572
  1. #25211
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    You played poorly,wtf is wrong with you man
    I give up.
     

  2. #25212
    Quote Originally Posted by Shining Light View Post
    To be honest, if the fact we are higher in the league is your reason for your opinion, it's only because we've had some lucky escapes and bullshit refereeing go our way... Doesn't mean we've been playing good football. In my opinion, Everton have been playing the best football out of us all!
    No i'm saying that we play better than Liverpool.And after losinagainst Tottenham we played really well




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  3. #25213
    The Trinity Pumpkinhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The PumpkinWorld
    Posts
    2,649
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    That's not what i am saying though.I'm saying that UTD is playing better than liverpool
    I get you bro, I think we play better football too but Steve thinks otherwise and everyone is entitle to their opinion even if we don't agree, the important thing here is We're still higher in the table than them

  4. #25214
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    I give up.
    Won again




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  5. #25215
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Won again
    About time you won something.
     

  6. #25216
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    No i'm saying that we play better than Liverpool.And after losinagainst Tottenham we played really well
    It's really just a matter of personal preference Magglis... Just because Steve's got an opinion doesn't mean he's right or wrong, it just means he's got an opinion.



  7. #25217
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    About time you won something.
    Hey hey i'm not Arsenal




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  8. #25218
    Quote Originally Posted by Shining Light;658565[B
    ]It's really just a matter of personal preference Magglis[/B]... Just because Steve's got an opinion doesn't mean he's right or wrong, it just means he's got an opinion.
    You there is where you are wrong.For example you are saying that you love a team the way is playing but that team plays really bad and its obvious.Opinion's matter when you are comparing two teams or players not their current performances




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  9. #25219
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Hey hey i'm not Arsenal
    You are!
     

  10. #25220
    Magglis...




© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.