Page 2519 of 4356 FirstFirst ... 151920192419246925092517251825192520252125292569261930193519 ... LastLast
Results 25,181 to 25,190 of 43556
  1. #25181
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    Aren't you afraid that Gerrard won't play this Thursday?
    I am a little but both he and Suarez have played in all our Europa games at home so I hope so.
     

  2. #25182
    Quote Originally Posted by Shining Light View Post
    Maybe we should just have them both play alongside each other so that they both bring their qualities to the table haha
    Well you got enough games to do so and it isn't like they aren't enough to play in PL games so we might see it!
     

  3. #25183
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Well it's not stupid because it's true. #DatLogic


    Most people say Arsenal play the best football in the league, does it mean they're the best team? No. It's that simple!
    It is stupid because it is STUPID #DatLogic




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  4. #25184
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    It is stupid because it is STUPID #DatLogic
    #Idiot
     

  5. #25185
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    #Idiot
    #Delusional




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  6. #25186
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    It is stupid because it is STUPID #DatLogic
    There's a difference between playing good football and being the best team... Other factors have to be taken into consideration as well.

    Not trying to start an arguement, because just like the thread title says, it's all BANTER



  7. #25187
    Quote Originally Posted by Shining Light View Post
    There's a difference between playing good football and being the best team... Other factors have to be taken into consideration as well.

    Not trying to start an arguement, because just like the thread title says, it's all BANTER
    I know that,UTD plays better football than Liverpool and its better team than Liverpool




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  8. #25188
    The Trinity Pumpkinhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The PumpkinWorld
    Posts
    2,649
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Shining Light View Post
    There's a difference between playing good football and being the best team... Other factors have to be taken into consideration as well.

    Not trying to start an arguement, because just like the thread title says, it's all BANTER
    Agreed, Barcelona plays the best football and Chelsea won the CL, not always the best team wins

  9. #25189
    Quote Originally Posted by Shining Light View Post
    There's a difference between playing good football and being the best team... Other factors have to be taken into consideration as well.

    Not trying to start an arguement, because just like the thread title says, it's all BANTER
    What the pumpkin said!

    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    I know that,UTD plays better football than Liverpool and its better team than Liverpool


    #Wrong
     

  10. #25190
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead View Post
    Agreed, Barcelona plays the best football and Chelsea won the CL, not always the best team wins
    Yeah but you can't say that Liverpool is playing better than UTD




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.