Page 2519 of 4356 FirstFirst ... 151920192419246925092517251825192520252125292569261930193519 ... LastLast
Results 25,181 to 25,190 of 43556
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    Aren't you afraid that Gerrard won't play this Thursday?
    I am a little but both he and Suarez have played in all our Europa games at home so I hope so.

Quote Originally Posted by Shining Light View Post
    Maybe we should just have them both play alongside each other so that they both bring their qualities to the table haha
    Well you got enough games to do so and it isn't like they aren't enough to play in PL games so we might see it!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Well it's not stupid because it's true. #DatLogic

Most people say Arsenal play the best football in the league, does it mean they're the best team? No. It's that simple!
    It is stupid because it is STUPID #DatLogic

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    #Idiot

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    #Idiot
    #Delusional

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

There's a difference between playing good football and being the best team... Other factors have to be taken into consideration as well.

Not trying to start an arguement, because just like the thread title says, it's all BANTER

There's a difference between playing good football and being the best team... Other factors have to be taken into consideration as well.

Not trying to start an arguement, because just like the thread title says, it's all BANTER
    I know that,UTD plays better football than Liverpool and its better team than Liverpool

Oh akbar....

Blog Entries

Agreed, Barcelona plays the best football and Chelsea won the CL, not always the best team wins

What the pumpkin said!

I know that,UTD plays better football than Liverpool and its better team than Liverpool

#Wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead View Post
    Agreed, Barcelona plays the best football and Chelsea won the CL, not always the best team wins
    Yeah but you can't say that Liverpool is playing better than UTD

Oh akbar....

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.