Page 2450 of 4365 FirstFirst ... 145019502350240024402448244924502451245224602500255029503450 ... LastLast
Results 24,491 to 24,500 of 43644
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Yeah but i like my movies with Greek subs you know

Yeah Prometheus is a good prequel i have to say

In Men in Black Josh Brolin is really good
    Yeah course man! some of my family have to watch films with Sub's too because of the accent's and that sort of stuff.

One person I spoke with didn't like it.. I may check it out now though

Yeah I had heard he played the part really well.. so well that some people thought Tommy Lee Jones was doing the voice over Haha!

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Its not that i don't want to go to cinemas because i can download the movie free.I don't like cinemas, i prefer my cinema room with my Plasma and my home cinema

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Yeah course man! some of my family have to watch films with Sub's too because of the accent's and that sort of stuff.

One person I spoke with didn't like it.. I may check it out now though

Yeah I had heard he played the part really well.. so well that some people thought Tommy Lee Jones was doing the voice over Haha!
    Indeed he was a better agent K than Tommy Lee haha

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Its not that i don't want to go to cinemas because i can download the movie free.I don't like cinemas, i prefer my cinema room with my Plasma and my home cinema
    That explains why Greece is broke then.. too busy buying Plasma's and Home Cinema surroundings

IWA:

HWA:

General:

That explains why Greece is broke then.. too busy buying Plasma's and Home Cinema surroundings
    You know that the government bought trains for 250 million euros but the trains were bigger than the train racks

Oh akbar....

You know that the government bought trains for 250 million euros but the trains were bigger than the train racks
    No way? Haha! that's mental...

My auntie and Uncle lived in Crete for years.. they told me a few stories how big money was put aside to build roads and generally take care of any damage the places had.. yet none of the money was seen and believed to have been pocketed by the higher ups!

#Crazy!

IWA:

HWA:

General:

No way? Haha! that's mental...

My auntie and Uncle lived in Crete for years.. they told me a few stories how big money was put aside to build roads and generally take care of any damage the places had.. yet none of the money was seen and believed to have been pocketed by the higher ups!

#Crazy!
    Yeah really stupid governments and the trains is one part of the many.Papandreou took in charge at 2011 and he was saying that Greece has many two months later he announced that Greece is down 273 billion euros more than USA's gold

Oh akbar....

Mag's i'm off man! Catch you later chief.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Mag's i'm off man! Catch you later chief.
    Laters man off to watch these three class movies

Shawshank redemption

Minority Report

Goodfellas

Oh akbar....

Reading the Suns report on the England game yesterday was as if they'd just been beaten 10-0. So we drew. Who gives a fuck? We're still on top of that group. Pretty much cruising to win it, only Montenegro are close, who've we've yet to play. No one remembers the qualifiers once the World Cup starts. Roy Hodgson still remains unbeaten as England manager. Sure there's room for improvement, but why the fuck does it always have to be doom and gloom with England?

Oh yeah, just a heads up, CBoT has retaken over this thread. They're nearly 100 posts up. We had nearly 1,500 over them at one point. Steve, work your magic

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.