Page 2446 of 4349 FirstFirst ... 144619462346239624362444244524462447244824562496254629463446 ... LastLast
Results 24,451 to 24,460 of 43488
  1. #24451
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Well said. You support the country you were born, or at least you should.
    If you've been born and raised in England, Wales, Cyprus, San Marino, USA, Portugal, France, Spain, Australia, Cape Verde Islands or wherever, then you should be proud supporters of that nation.
    Supporting another country is like supporting Liverpool for years and then suddenly turning to support United, and then after another few years supporting another club, and then turning again in another few years.

    The only situation where you should have a choice is if you're born in one country but have been raised or have lived your life in another country. Otherwise, you should indefinitely support the country you were born and raised from. No questions asked.
    That's how I see it also man! I'm glad you agree dude.

    I didn't want to keep on with what I was saying and risk upsetting someone or going against someone else's believes so I stopped, it's clearly a touchy subject because I tried googling it and some people were saying what Mags was saying.. while some people were saying what we are basically saying.

    I learned something new though and with these type of subjects it's probs not worth talking about.. especially in a football banter thread Haha!

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.


  2. #24452
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Excuse me! We scored first No, you aren't at all
    I know.. then you defended and wasted time for the rest of the game I know right.. I'm totally over it.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.


  3. #24453
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    6,966
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    I understand the points being made know man.. I just believe.. if your from Cyprus and are Cypriot born, then you should be Cypriot end of story.

    As for your friend.. sounds like he just does not wan't to support a small nation


    EDIT: Also what do you mean I should know? Haha! why should I know? I had no idea it was that complicated and actually learned some things I never knew before while speaking with Magg's.
    You lots looking too much from a Football perspective, My friend barely gives any shit about Football, he sees himself as Turkish from the culture, it's just how another nation works, different to ours so we might not fully get how it works. It ain't just abot the Football supporting your home nation shit.

    And by 'you should know' I didn't mean like you should knoww as a fact, more like how someone says in a informative way 'you should know...' Lol, kinda hard to express through typing. Lol

     
    Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

  4. #24454
    Both of guys are wrong

    I want to be honest with you guys.By refusing to understand what i am saying i feel that you are insulting whole nation of Greeks and Greek Cypriots.Using poor examples with football clubs




    Still i'm not mad with you.I don't want to force you to accept that but i don't like when your are saying that we are wrong.I mean is like you are saying 15 million people are wrong about their history.But still you don't have the whole knowledge Cyprus's situation




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  5. #24455
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    7,966
    Well we did better than most expected
    You so are


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    WWE/IWA

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

     


  6. #24456
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Both of guys are wrong

    I want to be honest with you guys.By refusing to understand what i am saying i feel that you are insulting whole nation of Greeks and Greek Cypriots.Using poor examples with football clubs




    Still i'm not mad with you.I don't want to force you to accept that but i don't like when your are saying that we are wrong.I mean is like you are saying 15 million people are wrong about their history.But still you don't have the whole knowledge Cyprus's situation
    I'm not even going to take that comment serious man.. have a look at what I said and then get back to me.. as for insulting your history? wow that's a pretty big claim man.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.


  7. #24457
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Well we did better than most expected
    You so are
    Nah in honesty you did brilliant.. nobody expected a result like that and in truth we have to look at ourselves for not winning.

    I am now!

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.


  8. #24458
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    I'm not even going to take that comment serious man.. have a look at what I said and then get back to me.. as for insulting your history? wow that's a pretty big claim man.
    I never said that you wanted to insult me i said by saying this is like you are insulting us




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  9. #24459
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    You lots looking too much from a Football perspective, My friend barely gives any shit about Football, he sees himself as Turkish from the culture, it's just how another nation works, different to ours so we might not fully get how it works. It ain't just abot the Football supporting your home nation shit.

    And by 'you should know' I didn't mean like you should knoww as a fact, more like how someone says in a informative way 'you should know...' Lol, kinda hard to express through typing. Lol
    Well it is a football thread.. we had to get football in there somehow!

    Nah messing.. I know it's nothing to do with football and there are many countries that have there own different situation and history, I was saying it how I see it.. not how it is or should be.. neither did I once call Mags wrong.. Now all of a sudden I have disrespected his country Haha!

    When I searched it on the Interent as I was actually intrigued.. some people shared the same feelings Mags did and some were saying basically what I said and they all said they were Cypriot.. My uncle who lived in Cyprus for two years serving the British army over there said that many of the older generations see them selves as Greek or Turks.. he said it's a hard situation as the island is basically split into two with Turks and Greeks like Mags said.. But he then told me that some of the people he met seen them selves as Cypriots now with Greek or Turkish history which was basically how I thought it would be.

    So tell me.. did I really disrespect his country or say anything that wrong?.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.


  10. #24460
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    I never said that you wanted to insult me i said by saying this is like you are insulting us
    So what are you actually saying then? do you think I am insulting or have insulted your history or heritage? that's what it seemed like you was saying.. that's a very strong claim.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.


© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.