Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Tommy you should have seen Evans today against Portugal.. was outstanding!

So yeah lets hope he continues.. Agree with Rafa, been perhaps our best player this season.. really has started well.
    You know i really like Rafa when he is on the attack but i don't thing he is a good defensive player in my humble opinion

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    No French man.English only

Pepe is soldier-hahzahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    Not sure what's up with you man..

By Soldier he does what is asked of him.. Mourinho fires him up, knowing how Pepe gets hoping it will put Barca of there game, say what you like anyways.. shit players don't start for Madrid.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Blog Entries
    Tommy you should have seen Evans today against Portugal.. was outstanding!

So yeah lets hope he continues.. Agree with Rafa, been perhaps our best player this season.. really has started well.
    That's reassuring. He's in a rich vain of form no doubt.
    Here's a suggesting, why not drop Rio? He's not as good as he used to be. Liverpool have taken the plunge and dropped Carragher, perhaps it's time for Evans and Vidic to be the partnership with rio as back up?

Agreed on Rafael. Definitely our best player this season thus far. I hope he'll be our right back for many years to come.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Like Akbar and Jenkinson

If he prefer's CB then maybe he will end up there, no doubt about his quality in all 3 positions.

Evans and Rafael have impressed me more than I ever thought they would, I don't like to say it () but since Vidic's injury last season Evans has been quite oustanding and Rafael has only improved since last year, with experience he'll become exceptional.

No one cares about Barton around here!
    Except Y2Jryder

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Except Y2Jryder
    His opinion is invalid, he supports Ajax.

You know i really like Rafa when he is on the attack but i don't thing he is a good defensive player in my humble opinion
    That's because he's Brazillian! Cafu is rated as one of the best Right back's ever.. Daniel Alves is rated as one of the best right back's now both not known for defending.

Walker, perhaps the brightest young Right back around in some people's opinions.. not known for defending.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Not sure what's up with you man..

By Soldier he does what is asked of him.. Mourinho fires him up, knowing how Pepe gets hoping it will put Barca of there game, say what you like anyways.. shit players don't start for Madrid.
    Pepe is a really good player but he plays like he wants to injure someone.One day he will break Messi's legs.And i am a Real fan

Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    If he prefer's CB then maybe he will end up there, no doubt about his quality in all 3 positions.

Evans and Rafael have impressed me more than I ever thought they would, I don't like to say it () but since Vidic's injury last season Evans has been quite oustanding and Rafael has only improved since last year, with experience he'll become exceptional.

No one cares about Barton around here!
    Yeah he's lucky I guess. It's not often you get a player that can play 3 positions to such a high standard!

Rafael will hopefully be Dani Alves' long term replacement for Brazil. He's definitely got potential to be that good IMO, and he's shown this season that he's just getting better and better. Just hope he can get a long run in the side without injury.
    And I really hope that Fergie doesn't drop him to play Smalling or even Jones at right back as soon as they're fit again.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

That's because he's Brazillian! Cafu is rated as one of the best Right back's ever.. Daniel Alves is rated as one of the best right back's now both not known for defending.

Walker, perhaps the brightest young Right back around in some people's opinions.. not known for defending.
    I don't know man Alves is really good on defense.I really like Rafa but he needs to work a lot to improve his defensive skills

Oh akbar....

All about attacking with full backs now -Recent example: Debuchy, stand out Euro performer for a lot of pundits and all they talk about is him going forward, just the way it is with most teams play 3 in midfield, got that cover and full backs get down the line to give ya width, oh how the games advanced!

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.