Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Jones is the FUTURE in FM
    He's the future anyways.. Akbar should know that, his manager tried to sign him along with Smalling, but he looks happy enough with Jenkinson so good luck with that.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Well, someone has to be in the right place at the right time! Inzaghi made a career out of it

True, but he was a converted player though. Brown was always a centre back at heart but was forced to play at right back due to Neville being injured and Rafael not ready (or not at the club... I forget how long ago it was lol!). He was ok for us there, but nothing special. I REALLY don't like Wes Brown though, the one United player I well and truly HATE.
    Jones and Smalling are definitely a centre back pairing for the future though, for United and England. I hope to see United with Jones and Smalling in the middle and the Da Silva bros at full back. I think Fabio will have a tough time with Buttner there now too though to succeed Evra.
    Seriously? I always liked Brown Good player and loyal, something you don't see much of nowadays.

I was actually never the biggest fan of O'Shea though so maybe it's the same thing.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Well, someone has to be in the right place at the right time! Inzaghi made a career out of it

True, but he was a converted player though. Brown was always a centre back at heart but was forced to play at right back due to Neville being injured and Rafael not ready (or not at the club... I forget how long ago it was lol!). He was ok for us there, but nothing special. I REALLY don't like Wes Brown though, the one United player I well and truly HATE.
    Jones and Smalling are definitely a centre back pairing for the future though, for United and England. I hope to see United with Jones and Smalling in the middle and the Da Silva bros at full back. I think Fabio will have a tough time with Buttner there now too though to succeed Evra.
    Izaghi actually made a career being in the wrong place

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    He's the future anyways.. Akbar should know that, his manager tried to sign him along with Smalling, but he looks happy enough with Jenkinson so good luck with that.
    Yeah i agree.Jenkinson is shit in FM

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Seriously? I always liked Brown Good player and loyal, something you don't see much of nowadays.

I was actually never the biggest fan of O'Shea though so maybe it's the same thing.
    Can't fault his loyalty. He gave United a good 10+ years, despite only being a regular for one season really. Thats very admirable. But i just didn't like him. Did make a few howlers in his time lol!

I loved O'Shea. I think Fergie made a mistake in letting him go. He can play all the way across the back and in a defensive midfield position, all to a decent standard. I think he's played in every position for United, including in goal lol! Great squad player to have as cover (and you have to admit, we have been in desperate need of cover all across the back during the past couple of seasons, including this season), so I don't think we should have let him go to be honest.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

He's back to chime in!

(First, damn you Poland, well played Sweden and Northern Ireland.)

Jenkinson has drastically improved and has had a solid start, still not a fan and there are far better options!

Walker will no doubt be England's right back unless Kelly can avoid injuries and improve going forward. (But Walker is top drawer at attacking)

Smalling will no doubt be a future CB star for England and Utd and I think Evans will pair with him. As for Jones I see more of an midfield role, he could be immense in in that role for club and country.

I agree with Akbar on Richards, I don't see him ever reaching his potential, he lacks concentration and England fans who say he should be our RB obviously only know him on FIFA. He could be an immense CB as he's quick and a machine in the air, has to improve his mentality though.

Pretty much all I got for now.

Edit: Brown - solid servant and decent cover but his best season was when Utd won the CL v Chelsea. Best right back in the world during that season. Injuries got the better of him and O'Shea too I'd say. (Not as bad as Hargreaves, you could do with him now )

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    He's back to chime in!

Jenkinson has drastically improved and has had a solid start, still not a fan and there are far better options!

Walker will no doubt be England's right back unless Kelly can avoid injuries and improve going forward. (But Walker is top drawer at attacking)

Smalling will no doubt be a future CB star for England and Utd and I think Evans will pair with him. As for Jones I see more of an midfield role, he could be immense in in that role for club and country.

I agree with Akbar on Richards, I don't see him ever reaching his potential, he lacks concentration and England fans who say he should be our RB obviously only know him on FIFA. He could be an immense CB as he's quick and a machine in the air, has to improve his mentality though.

I agree with most of that.. personally, I think Richards is quality player.

And if I said to England fans.. Jenkinson or Richards to play right back? I'm pretty sure majority would say Richards and that's the point I was making, there are far better options.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    He's back to chime in!

Really? That's a change!

Agree on Walker, he will be the England right back going forward IMO. Honestly, Kelly isn't worth considering, injury or not.

Jones has said that he wants to play centre back though, so expect he'll be given that chance. Ferdinand is getting close to retirement, and there's always rumors about Vidic's future. Plus we've got enough holding midfield players with Carrick, Fletcher, Cleverly all able to play in a withdrawn role.
    I know Jones has done a terrific job in that position when he's played there so far, but he's much better used at right back or centre back IMO.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Can't fault his loyalty. He gave United a good 10+ years, despite only being a regular for one season really. Thats very admirable. But i just didn't like him. Did make a few howlers in his time lol!

I loved O'Shea. I think Fergie made a mistake in letting him go. He can play all the way across the back and in a defensive midfield position, all to a decent standard. I think he's played in every position for United, including in goal lol! Great squad player to have as cover (and you have to admit, we have been in desperate need of cover all across the back during the past couple of seasons, including this season), so I don't think we should have let him go to be honest.
    Haha! see.. the same thing with different players I loved O'Shea's loyalty, no matter where he played.. he gave everything, but I was never a fan.. I felt like he was an average player that stayed at United longer then he should have because he could play many different positions.

I agree with needing the cover now Haha! same could be said for any of the defenders we let go off mind.. One thing with O'Shea, I never got why every free kick he would come and stand by the ball like he was going to take it before jogging off to take up a position LOL! it always made me laugh anyways.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

I agree with most of that.. personally, I think Richards is quality player.

And if I said to England fans.. Jenkinson or Richards to play right back? I'm pretty sure majority would say Richards and that's the point I was making, there are far better options.
    Maybe at the moment but most England fans probably have never seen either play

He definitely has the potential to be immense, I just think he's very overrated at the moment. Has his good games but has some awful ones, I hope he reaches his potential for England's sake and as a CB.

Really? That's a change!

Agree on Walker, he will be the England right back going forward IMO. Honestly, Kelly isn't worth considering, injury or not.

Jones has said that he wants to play centre back though, so expect he'll be given that chance. Ferdinand is getting close to retirement, and there's always rumors about Vidic's future. Plus we've got enough holding midfield players with Carrick, Fletcher, Cleverly all able to play in a withdrawn role.
    I know Jones has done a terrific job in that position when he's played there so far, but he's much better used at right back or centre back IMO.
    Haha smooth.

I've never seen Kelly have a bad game, he gets all my praise. But Walker will definitely be the one it would seem.

Maybe he will, all I ever hear is "Utd need a new Keane" Jones could be that, could easily be Utd's next Vidic too, only time will tell on what him and Fergie think is best for him I guess.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.