1. #24311
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Haha! All of those players mentioned are far better then Jenkinson man.. Your are having a laugh if you think other wise

    Plus lets see if Jenkison is still starting when Sagna is back.. maybe then we can talk about England.

    Hopefully Jenkinson plays against United so we can rip him apart....... Again!
    Like Tottenham




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  2. #24312
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Like Tottenham
    huh? I'm not following man... Like Tottenham?

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  3. #24313
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,902
    Blog Entries
    1
    Jenkinson a future England right back? Pft!! Don't make me laugh!!

    And saying that Phill jones doesn't know his best position is a stupid argument against his case to be a future England right back. He plays right back, centre back and holding midfield better than most! He's been awesome for United each time he's played right back.
    Smalling isn't a right back, he's a centre back. He's having to play right back since there's others ahead of him to play centre back for United. Think of him as our new Wes Brown, only 1000 times better.

    But out of all the names mentioned, Jones is the best footballer by far. The man's a machine.

    On another subject, who said that Helder Postiga was shit the other day?......
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  4. #24314
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    huh? I'm not following man... Like Tottenham?
    You know rip them apart




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  5. #24315
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Jenkinson a future England right back? Pft!! Don't make me laugh!!

    And saying that Phill jones doesn't know his best position is a stupid argument against his case to be a future England right back. He plays right back, centre back and holding midfield better than most! He's been awesome for United each time he's played right back.
    Smalling isn't a right back, he's a centre back. He's having to play right back since there's others ahead of him to play centre back for United. Think of him as our new Wes Brown, only 1000 times better.

    But out of all the names mentioned, Jones is the best footballer by far. The man's a machine.

    On another subject, who said that Helder Postiga was shit the other day?......
    Haha! I believe that was us.. He is shit though, scored a tap in.. credit for being in the right place at the right time though.

    Like Wes Brown, smalling is having to play RB. But in my opinion, Brown played his best games for us at Right Back.. he was awesome that one season playing there, and as that's where Smalling has been playing.. I used him as an example, for the record.. I see both Smalling and Jones as the future pairing at Centre Back for England and with Jenkinson at left back... left back in the changing rooms! (Got to love the old jokes )

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  6. #24316
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    You know rip them apart
    Oh trying to be funny.. now I see dude.

    Tell me.. which team are you supporting this week?

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  7. #24317
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Oh trying to be funny.. now I see dude.

    Tell me.. which team are you supporting this week?
    The one who wins

    Its not Liverpool and you already know that because they can't win




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  8. #24318
    Jones is the FUTURE in FM




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  9. #24319
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    The one who wins

    Its not Liverpool and you already know that because they can't win
    That's actually what it seems anyways man..

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  10. #24320
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,902
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Haha! I believe that was us.. He is shit though, scored a tap in.. credit for being in the right place at the right time though.

    Like Wes Brown, smalling is having to play RB. But in my opinion, Brown played his best games for us at Right Back.. he was awesome that one season playing there, and as that's where Smalling has been playing.. I used him as an example, for the record.. I see both Smalling and Jones as the future pairing at Centre Back for England and with Jenkinson at left back... left back in the changing rooms! (Got to love the old jokes )
    Well, someone has to be in the right place at the right time! Inzaghi made a career out of it

    True, but he was a converted player though. Brown was always a centre back at heart but was forced to play at right back due to Neville being injured and Rafael not ready (or not at the club... I forget how long ago it was lol!). He was ok for us there, but nothing special. I REALLY don't like Wes Brown though, the one United player I well and truly HATE.
    Jones and Smalling are definitely a centre back pairing for the future though, for United and England. I hope to see United with Jones and Smalling in the middle and the Da Silva bros at full back. I think Fabio will have a tough time with Buttner there now too though to succeed Evra.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.