1. #23321
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,330
    Yesterday I was at the Ajax-Madrid game in Amsterdam, after everybody left the pitch pepe gave his shirt to a disabled guy

  2. #23322
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,226
    Blog Entries
    14
    Anyone seen any Pigs flying about?

    Downing has an assist!

  3. #23323
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,618
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Anyone seen any Pigs flying about?

    Downing has an assist!
    Isn't that like his first assist for Liverpool lol!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  4. #23324
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,482
    Ah back to standard ops then for Liverpool.

    I was worried there for a minute, that we might string wins together but all is right again in the world.

  5. #23325
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,226
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Ah back to standard ops then for Liverpool.

    I was worried there for a minute, that we might string wins together but all is right again in the world.
    I really thought we were in for a upset tonight at Anfield

    But yep, the Universe is in balance again.

  6. #23326
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,482
    So Stoke at home on Sunday. Please let me see another win, I'd be so greatful.

  7. #23327
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,605
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    So Stoke at home on Sunday. Please let me see another win, I'd be so greatful.
    Hope Nuri scores, put him in my dream team.


  8. #23328
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,482
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Hope Nuri scores, put him in my dream team.
    He's started well. There's a good chance.

    Player I'm most happy with is Shelvey, the first midfielder we've had in a long time who could plausibly take over from Gerrard when he hangs up his boots.

  9. #23329
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,605
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    He's started well. There's a good chance.

    Player I'm most happy with is Shelvey, the first midfielder we've had in a long time who could plausibly take over from Gerrard when he hangs up his boots.
    I agree. I've been impressed with Sterling and Suso as well.


  10. #23330
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,482
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    I agree. I've been impressed with Sterling and Suso as well.
    It's about time our youngsters were tested, our youth academy is so strong and always has been so. I'm just not convinced Rodgers is our ideal manager going forward. We shall see.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.