Blog Entries
    Anyway, it doesn't matter if people glory hunt or whatever. Let them glory hunt, why does it hurt people so much?! Besides, they can support any team they want.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Rivaldo's my favorite player ever! Guy's a fucking legend!

The Barca team of that era is the one that got me into them

GK: Hesp
    RB: Guardiola
    CB: Sergi
    CB: De Boer
    LB: Dehu
    RW: Luis Enrique
    CM: Cocu
    CM: I forget
    LW: Marc Overmars
    ST: Rivaldo
    CF: Kluivert

You also had a young Pepe Reina, Arteta, Simao, Xavi and Puyol in that team along with Ronald de Boer, Litmanen, Reiziger, Zenden.
    A pretty awesome team!! Plus, Rivaldo was the best player in the world at the time!
    Sounds more like the Dutch national team lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jay T View Post
    This guy is right.

Never understood how you can support a team that is not local,unless it is at least passed down from you.re family.

Fuck everyone else!!
    I'm not from Amsterdam, does that mean I can't support Ajax?

I don't need too justify why I support Man United.. If people wan't too support there local team then well done, good for them.

I also loved Ole Gunnar Shaz, quality player! Was always one of my faves too

Apparently Sahin has picked Liverpool over Arsenal because Arsenal wanted a permanent deal and Sahin only wants too go out on loan.. I'm surprised Dortmund didn't take him back on loan or another foriegn team, quality player just struggled with injurys and getting game tiem last season.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Blog Entries
    Btw I was defending UTD fans :S

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Btw I was defending UTD fans :S
    I know you was dude! Well you was defending that not supporting your local team is not a crime more then anything.

Totally no need though man, like I said.. if people wan't too support there local team then awesome if not.. then that's kind of why the bigger teams make themselves global, so they can attact fans from around the world.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    I'm not from Amsterdam, does that mean I can't support Ajax?
    See, I thought with you being an Ajax fan that you were from Amsterdam.

For shame Y2JRyder, for shame.

You glory hunting, clog wearing, edam eating, tulip sniffing freaky deaky Dutchman!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jay T View Post
    This guy is right.

Never understood how you can support a team that is not local,unless it is at least passed down from you.re family.

Fuck everyone else!!
    Word!! This is one of my pet peeves. The amount of people you see (kids mainly) in the BORO wearing Man United, Chelsea and more recently Man City shirts really makes my blood boil. OK, I'll admit BORO are shit, but you suffer the hard times and relish the good. Also it's about local identity. How anyone can claim allegience to another town/city above their own is beyond me??

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Why on earth do you have to support a team that's local, that just makes absolute no sense. When you're young, you watch football, there are many reason effecting which teams gets inplanted into your heart. Your family passing down is one, also watching the kind of football and a certain team attracts you to their style, a certain player, yes local team is another factor, so many little things effect it, and the eventually as you grow up, you support the team more and more and that way the club becomes your team.

I saw Henry play as a kid and loved everything that guy did, yes maybe then i glory hunted but i was a lil kid, i didnt give a shit, arsenal still became my team. Just like I'm sure ALOT of Man UTD fans glory hunted because as a young kid you see a team always winning but as you grow up that team becomes your love so they're UTD fans forever.

No real football fan would ever change supporting team, I mean you can lie to your self and support another team but in your heart you now when you're watching you want your original team to score.
    While I do see your point, I still think you should support your local team regardless. When I first got into Football I was a around 9/10. This was around the time the Premier League had just started. The end of it's very first season, as you probably know, it was Man United who took that first title. And as a naive little kid I jumped on that bandwagon. And I did follow them for a while. But I realised the error of my ways and became a BORO fan, for reasons which I stated in the above post.

Blog Entries
    Im not from Glasgow but have supported Rangers my whole life, as has my father and his father etc
    but i support teams like City and everton just as religiously
    not for glory hunting purposuses as ive supported them for more than 5 years simply because i like those teams
    i dont think you need to have a reason to like a team
    Prediction Contest Podiums:
    Extreme Rules: 1st (Perfect Score)
    Payback: 3rd

CGBigMan - The Football Manager

EWNCW - Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

WWE Fed - Manik:
    Royal Rumble Entrant

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.