Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    PSG have spent a hell of a lot of money already. Since the end of last season they've also spent even more of a stupid amount of money.

So even for United, Barca, City and the rest it's pretty stupid money.

Can't believe he believes he can read

1995? Oh you mean 17 years ago? Good golly gosh you've proved me wrong. Totally modern times.

Dude. Read what I'm putting. Prove to me through CURRENT times of why you don't suck.

Congrats you've also got good players and had great players. Who're retired or don't play in your league. Doesn't make your division any less of a joke.

Finally, so you can admit that your performances were laughable, yes?
    This needed it's own post:

Inb4 no real legitimate reasons again and excuses.

Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    Oh and Van, you mean crap players like: Cruyff, Van Basten, Davids, Seedorf, Bergkamp, Frank de Boer, Jaap Stam, Reiziger, Ronald de Boer, Van der Vaart, Sneijder, Kluivert, Eriksen, Vertonghen, Litmanen, Van der Meyde, Van der Sar, Nigel de Jong and I'm pretty sure I'm forgetting some players now.

Crap players................
    Didn't Eriksen play for Odense before joining Ajax? I'm sure he did.

Also really didn't expect us too get Moura, was always very skeptical of the price, just hope this ain't another one we regret missing out on.. I hope we have a backup plan, someone like Eriksen would do well.

I'm also hearing Van Persie bid has a hit a wall.. Arsenal are trying too gain interest elsewhere so they don't have too sell him too United, Juve are the only other ones keen after City pulled out saying he didn't want too join them.

EDIT: Some class players in that list BTW bro!

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    Wins Champions league in 1995, not bad eh? unfortunately the Dutch squad didn't, and still doesn't exist of only Ajax players.

I'm not in denial that we did bad in the Euro's.
    PSG have spent a hell of a lot of money already. Since the end of last season they've also spent even more of a stupid amount of money.

1995? Oh you mean 17 years ago? Good golly gosh you've proved me wrong. Totally modern times.

Dude. Read what I'm putting. Prove to me through CURRENT times of why you don't suck.

Congrats you've also got good players and had great players. Who're retired or don't play in your league. Doesn't make your division any less of a joke.

Ok ladies stop it!

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Fun Fact: Ever since Division One turned into the premiership, whenever Man Utd finished 2nd, that year after they won the league. Will it happen again?

NO!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Fun Fact: Ever since Division One turned into the premiership, whenever Man Utd finished 2nd, that year after they won the league. Will it happen again?

NO!

And will Liverpool will the league this year?...NO! In fact, they'll "win next year!".

Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    And will Liverpool will the league this year?...NO! In fact, they'll "win next year!".
    "Next year" is always Liverpool's year

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    "Next year" is always Liverpool's year
    Not for me. If we reach champions league in 5 years, we'll be above my hopeful progress

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Not for me. If we reach champions league in 5 years, we'll be above my hopeful progress
    At least you know your place.

Inter is losing 0-2

Oh akbar....

It's not stupid money because I think most of the players prefer the EPL and La Liga over the French league. If they pay less for a player he would have gone to United I think.

If you can't discuss without taking cheap shots against me please stop this.

Ajax don't suck. We just aren't as good as the European top clubs. That doesn't mean we suck. There is almost every year a player that goes from Ajax to a top club. They leave Ajax because or league isn't as good as La Liga or Serie A or the EPL and because they can earn more money.

I never said or performance wasn't a joke, what do you want from me, do I have to say it in every sentence?

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.