Page 1935 of 4350 FirstFirst ... 93514351835188519251933193419351936193719451985203524352935 ... LastLast
Results 19,341 to 19,350 of 43500
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    I have no idea pal. I am disappointed though, big fan of his even though you read things about him being an absolute cunt.
    I just don't like him as a face. He has the look of a Heel. It's written all over him.

But It's a shame. I suppose Ego is a big thing in the WWE and Vince seems to encourage it.

I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y
    A K A T H E H O S T P L A Y E R

THE WRESTLING CONNECTION - THE NEW HOME FOR eFEDS.

Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    I just don't like him as a face. He has the look of a Heel. It's written all over him.

But It's a shame. I suppose Ego is a big thing in the WWE and Vince seems to encourage it.
    Fair play chief, he is a terrific heel but I do like him as a face. Good thing about wrestling is most people have a different favourite (Not on here with all the Punk fans )

It wouldn't surprise me about Vinnie Mac!

Blog Entries
    Fair play chief, he is a terrific heel but I do like him as a face. Good thing about wrestling is most people have a different favourite (Not on here with all the Punk fans )

It wouldn't surprise me about Vinnie Mac!
    True!

Vince is notorious for being a twat and encouraging fights and ego's. I do love Punk, but he's not my favourite. Triple H, Ken Shamrock and HBK were my faves as a kid. Grew to love technical wrestlers like Benoit, Regal, Malenko and Eddie, was also in love with Kane and Rhyno for years. I'm big on Lesnar and have been since he first came around (Not to mention we're both Paul Heyman guys - I'd buy that guys shit...Seriously) - And now I'm big on Miz, DBry, Lesnar, Ziggler and Swagger for the most part - A big heel guy, incase you haven't noticed. Haha.

True!

Vince is notorious for being a twat and encouraging fights and ego's. I do love Punk, but he's not my favourite. Triple H, Ken Shamrock and HBK were my faves as a kid. Grew to love technical wrestlers like Benoit, Regal, Malenko and Eddie, was also in love with Kane and Rhyno for years. I'm big on Lesnar and have been since he first came around (Not to mention we're both Paul Heyman guys - I'd buy that guys shit...Seriously) - And now I'm big on Miz, DBry, Lesnar, Ziggler and Swagger for the most part - A big heel guy, incase you haven't noticed. Haha.
    Ha I never would of guessed! :P

Mine was always Austin and some love for Rock, Taker, Kane and Angle. Hardys and Edgee & Christian too.

Then I moved onto Benoit and then Orton. Like some other guys like Batista, Mysterio, Eddie, probably forgetting loads

These days it's Christian, Orton and Kane. Cena too when he isn't WWE champ.

Punk, Bryan have grown on me but I don't really like much of the roster, Sin Cara is cool, Barrett is probably my fav of the new lot.

Liking Ryback!

Blog Entries
    Ha I never would of guessed! :P

Mine was always Austin and some love for Rock, Taker, Kane and Angle. Hardys and Edgee & Christian too.

Then I moved onto Benoit and then Orton. Like some other guys like Batista, Mysterio, Eddie, probably forgetting loads

These days it's Christian, Orton and Kane. Cena too when he isn't WWE champ.

Punk, Bryan have grown on me but I don't really like much of the roster, Sin Cara is cool, Barrett is probably my fav of the new lot.

Liking Goldberg!
    Goldberg hasn't been in WWE for years!

Sin cara can fuck off.

There's plenty I like and have liked recently, Cody Rhodes, Wade Barrett and Justin Gabriel are amongst my faves right now.

Cena, Angle,Edge,Stone Cold,Sting,Christian and AJ all in order

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    If you're gonna do it like that

Austin
    Rock
    Benoit
    Christian
    Orton
    Kane
    Undertaker
    Eddie
    Angle
    Cena

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    I like AJ Styles, Daniels, Roode and Samoa from TNA. Honourable mention to Doug Williams who I used to chat to when I was a kid. Top bloke.

Goldberg hasn't been in WWE for years!

Sin cara can fuck off.

There's plenty I like and have liked recently, Cody Rhodes, Wade Barrett and Justin Gabriel are amongst my faves right now.
    Haha.

Not really a Rhodes fan, not really a fan of any of the new top TBH, I think Cena and Ortons generation was my last hoorah!

I like AJ Styles, Daniels, Roode and Samoa from TNA. Honourable mention to Doug Williams who I used to chat to when I was a kid. Top bloke.
    I don't watch TNA but I watch it a few times when it was new, I liked Styles and Joe.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.