Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    I hear that a lot and I don't get why!

I was sad to see him go put it was needed, a new fresh manager, with new ideas to give with the new owners. Very much needed!
    I think it's cos of that strong Scottish accent with that strong Scottish look lol

Nah he never answered a question properly, he never answered truthfully about his players...always in denial.

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    I lied
    vgcgff
    I hate you!

I hate you!
    I know!!!
    gvggh

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

I think it's cos of that strong Scottish accent with that strong Scottish look lol

Nah he never answered a question properly, he never answered truthfully about his players...always in denial.
    He tries to keep the players happy, other managers do the same and Kenny always got abuse, he handled them well apart from the Suarez stuff but there's no other way he could of gone about that. Fergie can say what he wants, if Rooney was racist he'd defend him and wouldn't sell him.

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Tartarus View Post
    Top notch!

Blog Entries
    He tries to keep the players happy, other managers do the same and Kenny always got abuse, he handled them well apart from the Suarez stuff but there's no other way he could of gone about that. Fergie can say what he wants, if Rooney was racist he'd defend him and wouldn't sell him.
    At least your owner gives you money

At least your owner gives you money
    Both spent £50 last summer!

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Tartarus View Post
    Haha stunning!

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.