1. #19231
    The Trinity JSullivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Milton Keynes, UK.
    Posts
    2,839
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Say something correct and I will say 'the spurs fan is right!'...I have no reason to not agree with you, this is an open discussion, everyone can see it. I won't hide away from a fact, which you still haven't stated.
    Just because you haven't taken the time to read my points isn't my fault.

    You're right, you have no reason to agree with me, but there's nothing unreasonable about you seeing sense, which ultimately is what I'm trying to help you with.

    Until you take the time to digest and understand how irrational your tread of thought has been then I see no further need to discuss anything with you.

    This debate is over. Feel free to bask in my glory with me, if you like.


    I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y


  2. #19232
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I think when you said 'case closed' was the words of a defeated man, why would you say case closed when you should allow me to reply? I just had drag a defeating man back up to a level where I am allowed to give a fair retaliation




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  3. #19233
    The Trinity JSullivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Milton Keynes, UK.
    Posts
    2,839
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I think when you said 'case closed' was the words of a defeated man, why would you say case closed when you should allow me to reply? I just had drag a defeating man back up to a level where I am allowed to give a fair retaliation
    I said case closed because I'm ending the debate, it's not defeat, it's the fact that I've argued with a sponge of idiocy and I'm actually going out with my friend now.

    No point flogging a dead horse.


    I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y


  4. #19234
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Read the thread title!
    I mean this debate




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  5. #19235
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,737
    Blog Entries
    27
    Akbar and JSull! Stop it immediately!

    There's no need to argue over me! In a sexual manner


  6. #19236
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    I mean this debate
    It already has in Jsul's eyes.

    It's football, it goes on as long as it needs to.
     

  7. #19237
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Akbar and JSull! Stop it immediately!

    There's no need to argue over me! In a sexual manner
    Classic Shaz
     

  8. #19238
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    It already has in Jsul's eyes.

    It's football, it goes on as long as it needs to.
    Not the drama




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  9. #19239
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,268
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    I said case closed because I'm ending the debate, it's not defeat, it's the fact that I've argued with a sponge of idiocy and I'm actually going out with my friend now.

    No point flogging a dead horse.
    Nothing better then calling names too hide/show your position in the argument...

  10. #19240
    The Trinity JSullivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Milton Keynes, UK.
    Posts
    2,839
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    It already has in Jsul's eyes.

    It's football, it goes on as long as it needs to.
    It's because arguing with a simpleton is fruitless.

    Plus, I'm off out.

    Back in an hour or so guys!


    I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y


© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.