1. #19031
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,332
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Video>all your coments
    No chance

    Have you already found some vignettes you lazy Greek

  2. #19032
    Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    Last night my Windows spazzed out and corrupted my Championship Manager, so I lost my save game.

    Today I start my new adventure - Today I embark on my journey to restore Monaco to its former glory.

    Ligue 1, here we come!
    Ranieri style! Nice!

    I got a great thing going, started with England, then Team GB, then Southampton and now Norwich, can you read all about it in the FM thread


    Danny Fowler! What a signing!
     

  3. #19033
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    No chance

    Have you already found some vignettes you lazy Greek
    I will check later bro




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  4. #19034
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,332
    Do you guys know if or where you can get FM 2012 for free?

  5. #19035
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    Do you guys know if or where you can get FM 2012 for free?
    Ask Jsul!

    On to important news, Happy Birthday to the greatest all round footballer there has even been!

    The greatest man alive Steve Gerrard!


    This calls for a Gerrard thread revival!
     

  6. #19036
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Ask Jsul!

    On to important news, Happy Birthday to the greatest all round footballer there has even been!

    The greatest man alive Steve Gerrard!


    This calls for a Gerrard thread revival!




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  7. #19037
    Magglis - The biggest cunt alive!
     

  8. #19038
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Magglis - The biggest cunt alive!
    Buahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahah




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  9. #19039

  10. #19040
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Looks like Brendan Rodgers is the man:

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18235961
    Good manager!




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.