1. #18701
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Damn straight!

    Gerrard > All

    Gerrard for king!
    I'd love to have him on my notes, coins and stamps!




  2. #18702
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Tartarus View Post
    I'd love to have him on my notes, coins and stamps!

    Who wouldn't?!

    Christmas Day: Gerrard's speech.

    The whole family sitting down to watch!

    #ToffeeCrispFTW
     

  3. #18703
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,268
    Blog Entries
    14
    The gooners are screwed ...damn I'm going to miss us being the best in London.

    Anyways let's all of us hold hands and pray Hazard flops worse than shevchenko...

  4. #18704
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Who wouldn't?!

    Christmas Day: Gerrard's speech.

    The whole family sitting down to watch!

    #ToffeeCrispFTW
    That would be EPIC!!



  5. #18705
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    The gooners are screwed ...damn I'm going to miss us being the best in London.

    Anyways let's all of us hold hands and pray Hazard flops worse than shevchenko...
    The Gooners have been screwed for 8 years! Chelsea are the best team in London and will be for some time.

    I hope he does well cause I like Chelsea more than any of the other top teams.

    (Obviously apart from Liverpool )
     

  6. #18706
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    The gooners are screwed ...damn I'm going to miss us being the best in London.

    Anyways let's all of us hold hands and pray Hazard flops worse than shevchenko...
    Not been for a while, at least for last 6 years!

    You really, really, really need to hang on to RVP.



  7. #18707
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,268
    Blog Entries
    14
    Heyy...as far as I'm concerned we were the best team in London last year, even with Chelsea winning champ league by riding the biggest wave of luck in history of football

  8. #18708
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,801
    Blog Entries
    27
    If Hazard moved somewhere out of England, I'd honestly be fine!

    Agree with Akbar, hope he flops like Shevchenko!


  9. #18709
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Heyy...as far as I'm concerned we were the best team in London last year, even with Chelsea winning champ league by riding the biggest wave of luck in history of football
    You win it then you deserve it, no matter how lucky you get.

    If there was a lucky team it was Arsenal, lucky that RVP didn't get injured!

    He carried them for the whole season.
     

  10. #18710
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Heyy...as far as I'm concerned we were the best team in London last year, even with Chelsea winning champ league by riding the biggest wave of luck in history of football
    Kinda like you and RVP! (I love banter )




© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.