Page 1549 of 4356 FirstFirst ... 54910491449149915391547154815491550155115591599164920492549 ... LastLast
Results 15,481 to 15,490 of 43559
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Tartarus View Post
    Ha! Was your 'Liverpool sense' tingling? You appeared from no where!
    Spider-Steve Spider-Steve does whatever Spider-Steve does!

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Tartarus View Post
    Ha! Was your 'Liverpool sense' tingling? You appeared from no where!
    Haha of course

I just got back a pub in Wales where they were talking about Swansea beating Liverpool, knocked all those Welsh cunts out

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Spider-Steve Spider-Steve does whatever Spider-Steve does!
    Haha, textbook Magnum!

Quote Originally Posted by K-Jammin View Post
    Are there actually any Arsenal fans who post on here?
    The only one I know of is Sub Zero, posts every so often!

Quote Originally Posted by K-Jammin View Post
    Are there actually any Arsenal fans who post on here?
    There was one...We kill him...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    Dunno if anyone has dropped this one in yet, but I fucking love Nasri now.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/n...ipe-at-Arsenal

He's said EXACTLY what we all think!!!

Read it on the site and see the rage from all of the gooners!

HAHAHA. Fucking yes! Oh man...What a fucking legend. They're all so fucking butthurt.
    ;D OOOOH SHNAP!

Nice 1 Nasri

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    There was one...We kill him...
    Bye-bye Arsenal fan bye-bye

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    On topic of the Arseholes, here's what I just posted in regards to their attitude on my Facebook:

"The part that really gets me going, is when they gloat that they finished third, and Spurs finished fourth.

There was 1 points difference, to a champions league spot we have still essentially got.

Also; Arsenal are a team who have not finished outside the top four since 1996. The last time they managed to win a major trophy was in 2005. So we could say, they've underachieved - especially for one of the four best sides in the EPL.

Compare this to Spurs. Since 1996, we have finished in the top four TWICE. Our average league position since 1996 has been 8th. In 2008, we won the League cup.

Now, I don't know about you, but that 1 point difference, and the same amount of trophies since 2005 signals to me that Arsenal are massively underperforming, and their gloating is simply in vain, because the truth is that they are only narrowly out-performing us (as far as to say they are no better than us), which is awful for them and fantastic for us.

They are blind to their dire circumstances, yet they continue to parade, mocking Spurs for finishing below them - when in reality, we shouldn't be this close to them. Sure, they finished one place above us, with a points difference - but really...who should be gloating now?"

I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y
    A K A T H E H O S T P L A Y E R

THE WRESTLING CONNECTION - THE NEW HOME FOR eFEDS.

Blog Entries
    On topic of the Arseholes, here's what I just posted in regards to their attitude on my Facebook:

"The part that really gets me going, is when they gloat that they finished third, and Spurs finished fourth.

There was 1 points difference, to a champions league spot we have still essentially got.

Also; Arsenal are a team who have not finished outside the top four since 1996. The last time they managed to win a major trophy was in 2005. So we could say, they've underachieved - especially for one of the four best sides in the EPL.

Compare this to Spurs. Since 1996, we have finished in the top four TWICE. Our average league position since 1996 has been 8th. In 2008, we won the League cup.

Now, I don't know about you, but that 1 point difference, and the same amount of trophies since 2005 signals to me that Arsenal are massively underperforming, and their gloating is simply in vain, because the truth is that they are only narrowly out-performing us (as far as to say they are no better than us), which is awful for them and fantastic for us.

They are blind to their dire circumstances, yet they continue to parade, mocking Spurs for finishing below them - when in reality, we shouldn't be this close to them. Sure, they finished one place above us, with a points difference - but really...who should be gloating now?"
    If Newcastle had taken 3rd and Arsenal 4th then Arsenal fans would've called it a fluke/say it doesn't matter since they got 4th.

But 3rd was nice 1 season ago so I'm sure the trophyless big gun can be happy with 3rd

Dude, I've been saying this in a less complicated way for months! (So they can understand it )

Top four is as succesful as it gets for Arsenal, gonna be that way for some time.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.