Page 4733 of 4735 FirstFirst ... 3733423346334683472347314732473347344735 LastLast
Results 47,321 to 47,330 of 47345
  1. #47321
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    17,200
    Mourinho, 2 points less than Moyes after first 10 games. Moyes spent 1/5th of what Mourinho did. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy!

  2. #47322
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,891
    Blog Entries
    10
    I cannot believe the Sounders lost both of their star strikers from a season ago... Went to near the bottom of the league, and then pulled themselves into the playoffs.. And now have a 3 goal advantage going into the second leg against the support shield winning FC Dallas.

    This sport is random as fuck.
    #HugLife


  3. #47323
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    17,200
    We need more none ManU fans on this forum, amazing how quiet this thread becomes when they're not doing well.

  4. #47324
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,921
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    I still think mid table in the Championship. It'll take half a season for something to click and the latter half will be in stark contrast to the first half.

    I'm calling it.
    And the winning lottery numbers this week are...


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy


  5. #47325
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    27,640
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    We need more none ManU fans on this forum, amazing how quiet this thread becomes when they're not doing well.
    Didn't know that there was anyone who uses this thread was still about to be honest mate. Not seen you for a while either, which is strange since you lot are doing well

    But yeah, things really not clcking for us at the minute. Nice to see Pogpa getting his first assist of the season. After 15 FUCKING GAMES! He's still got a lot to do to justify that price we paid though. Zlatan seems to be back in the goals, though I think we'd stil be better off playing Rashford up front, certainly in certain games anyway. The guy's wasted out there on the wing, and while it's a good experience for him to play out there, he's clearly struggling to adapt to playing there.
    I also don't know why, but he seems to have completely dropped Shaw and Smalling out of the team, Schweinsteiger style. Apparently they're not fit enough to play, but is that the real reason I wonder? I'm struggling to see why two of our best defenders can't even make the match day squad. Rojo hasn't shown me that he's good enough really and then we have Valencia and Darmian playing out of position. Nice to see Phil Jones getting a run of games at CB though, Mourinho seems to like him. It was also nice to see Mata wearing the captains armband. I think it's clear now that all the media surrounding him being the first out the door when Mourinho arrived was nothing more than reporters making stuff up. Rare Schweinsteiger appearance on the bench yesterday too! I wonder if we'll see him play for us again in the not too distant future?

    All in all, look like it's going to be a big ask to make the top 4 this season. We're not playing anywhere near good enough at the minute. We need to get some back to back wins together and build some momentum.

  6. #47326
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    17,200
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Didn't know that there was anyone who uses this thread was still about to be honest mate. Not seen you for a while either, which is strange since you lot are doing well

    But yeah, things really not clcking for us at the minute. Nice to see Pogpa getting his first assist of the season. After 15 FUCKING GAMES! He's still got a lot to do to justify that price we paid though. Zlatan seems to be back in the goals, though I think we'd stil be better off playing Rashford up front, certainly in certain games anyway. The guy's wasted out there on the wing, and while it's a good experience for him to play out there, he's clearly struggling to adapt to playing there.
    I also don't know why, but he seems to have completely dropped Shaw and Smalling out of the team, Schweinsteiger style. Apparently they're not fit enough to play, but is that the real reason I wonder? I'm struggling to see why two of our best defenders can't even make the match day squad. Rojo hasn't shown me that he's good enough really and then we have Valencia and Darmian playing out of position. Nice to see Phil Jones getting a run of games at CB though, Mourinho seems to like him. It was also nice to see Mata wearing the captains armband. I think it's clear now that all the media surrounding him being the first out the door when Mourinho arrived was nothing more than reporters making stuff up. Rare Schweinsteiger appearance on the bench yesterday too! I wonder if we'll see him play for us again in the not too distant future?

    All in all, look like it's going to be a big ask to make the top 4 this season. We're not playing anywhere near good enough at the minute. We need to get some back to back wins together and build some momentum.
    Well recent history suggests giving it the usual 'it's our year' Billy Big Bollocks routine doesn't usually work out too well for us.

    Do you think Jose has lost the dressing room somewhat? He has hauled a fair few of you players over the coals in recent weeks and I'm not sure it's having the desired impact?

    Yeah looking at the 5 above you a top 4 finish seems to be gone already, definitely need one of those New Year to season end runs Fergie always seemed able to pull out of the squad.

    Just finished reading Gerrard's second Biography and I never realised how much of a huge fan he was of Jose, I think he was closer to leaving for Chelski in '05 than many Liverpool fans realised!

  7. #47327
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    27,640
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Well recent history suggests giving it the usual 'it's our year' Billy Big Bollocks routine doesn't usually work out too well for us.

    Do you think Jose has lost the dressing room somewhat? He has hauled a fair few of you players over the coals in recent weeks and I'm not sure it's having the desired impact?

    Yeah looking at the 5 above you a top 4 finish seems to be gone already, definitely need one of those New Year to season end runs Fergie always seemed able to pull out of the squad.

    Just finished reading Gerrard's second Biography and I never realised how much of a huge fan he was of Jose, I think he was closer to leaving for Chelski in '05 than many Liverpool fans realised!
    Well I don't think that you'll win the league, but you look good for a top 4 finish this season, no doubt. You do have a few injuries at the minute though and the Christmas period is a bad time for injuries given the frequency of games!

    I don't think he has lost it, but it's going that way I think. whatever he's doing it's definitely not having the desired impact, and he's now going to be in the stands for 2 games following the weekend. Not the first time that's happened this season and I don't think that's a great way to set an example either. He used to be a much more composed guy, he seems to be losing that as he gets older. But he can't keep freezing out these players like he's doing. At least Schweinsteiger being on the bench yesterday shows that it's not necessarily the end of the line if he does freeze you out though. But I can't see Shaw or Smalling being content with not being involved for a prolonged period. Both are better than Rojo and Darmian though so I hope both are back sooner rather than later.

    Yeah going to need a good run to get in there and it doesn't look lie it's on the horizon given how we're playing. We're only 8 points behind Arsenal, but all 4 of the top 4 are playing well and aren't dropping too many points. Making that up will take a lot, even at this point in the season with after half of the matches left to play.

    Yeah I think Gerrard was very close to leaving in 05. Good job he didn't though!

  8. #47328
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    17,200
    3-1 up to 4-3 down, well there goes Liverpool for another year!

  9. #47329
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    27,640
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    3-1 up to 4-3 down, well there goes Liverpool for another year!
    That was a mad game. Can't believe that you guys lost that one. All credit to Bournemouth though, fair play to them.
    Karius showing again that while he has potential, he's not ready to be #1 at a club that's trying to get back to challenging for the Premier League title. I reckon you guuys would be better off signing an experienced goalkeeper in January (since Mignolet isn't good enough either). I wonder if Roman Weidenfeller is available from Dortmund? He's not #1 there any more and he'd be perfect for what Liverpool need right now I feel. Klopp obviosuly knows him and at 36 he's still got at least 2 years left at the top level. I reckon he'd be worth going for. He's out of contract next summer too so could be available for a decent price.

    Another 2 points dropped by United. Wasnt' a great game. Can't believe that Jose keeps saying that we played well when we clearly didn't. The first half was dreadful apart from the goal we scored. Great to see that Zlatan's back in the goals though.
    I fucking hate Fellaini and don't undersand why on earth he's even making squads right now. He's single handedly cost us a win there. Terrible. Jose's the type of manager to drop him completely after doing something like tha tthough, so we'll see. I can hope. Imagine if Schweinsteiger was on the bench. He'd have been a much better option to bring on to see out the game had he been there. Experienced level head, as opposed to the erratic Fellaini who was visiting his old club. Terrible decision from Jose.

    As for the end of the Sity game. Wow. Aguero will be a huge loss for them, he's missing the next 4 games now, including the Arsenal game. Fernandinho will be a loss too since he's an unsung hero in that team. He's been great for them this season.

    Arsenal showing ruthless attacking again. They're looking in very good shape right now despite a couple of injuries.

  10. #47330
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    17,200
    1 bloody point from 6 against shonk teams, motherfu........

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.