Page 4735 of 4735 FirstFirst ... 37354235463546854725473347344735
Results 47,341 to 47,344 of 47344

Blog Entries
    Ah, several news outlets that thrive on the rumor mill...

I kid

I'm not fussed about United getting him. I think the CB's we have are pretty solid. Jones and Rojo have really been awesome for us as of late. Smalling and Baily have also been great while Blind has impressed me whenever he's played at CB too. If we were to get a new CB then I'd want Varane or Marquinhos.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Ah, several news outlets that thrive on the rumor mill...

I kid

I'm not fussed about United getting him. I think the CB's we have are pretty solid. Jones and Rojo have really been awesome for us as of late. Smalling and Baily have also been great while Blind has impressed me whenever he's played at CB too. If we were to get a new CB then I'd want Varane or Marquinhos.
    I don't think Real or PSG will let UTD get any near on those two. I believe that we need a right back and one center back. Manolas is an excellent choice and he comes from the Serie A a very tough championship. He could be great for UTD. I would have targeted Bonucci or Boateng if i was Jose but both are difficult transfers.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    I don't think Real or PSG will let UTD get any near on those two. I believe that we need a right back and one center back. Manolas is an excellent choice and he comes from the Serie A a very tough championship. He could be great for UTD. I would have targeted Bonucci or Boateng if i was Jose but both are difficult transfers.
    Favourite football statistic of 2017 thus far:

Aston Villa have spent more money on transfers this season than Brentford have in 127 years.

Brentford 3 - 0 Aston Villa

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.