Page 5 of 4534 FirstFirst ... 34567 15 55 105 505 1005 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    How does anything in that post relate to him being a racist?! lulz

I think what that was alluding to was the fact that Italian giants Juventus could only manage a draw against English League 1 minnows Notts County.

Which given that Juve have done FUCK ALL for the best part of a decade is hardly surprising at all really. I'm actually more surprised that County could only manage a draw.

Thank you Tomsta yet again Junkie takes it way to far. If he posts something negative about English football or a score line which makes English football look bad it is according to him a valid point and the truth.

But someone posts something that makes the Italian League or Spainish League look bad then that person looks like a 'racist' and he then normally calls them stupid also.

I think his comment today shows he has NO maturity when it comes to discussing football and hopefully sees what you have posted as a wake up call he needs.

Look at the Juventus team,it was Primavera kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Juvenile Junkie View Post
    SO?

After you called me racist because i posted a scoreline you didnt like and then dont apologise you think im going to respect any of your opinions or enter into a debate with you again?

Quote Originally Posted by Subject Zero View Post
    SO?

After you called me racist because i posted a scoreline you didnt like and then dont apologise you think im going to respect any of your opinions or enter into a debate with you again?
    what the hell does a friendly between Notts county and Juventus U/13 have anything to do with the converstion that you have killed relating to teams that could beat Barcelona? I,a Barcelona fan,stated that inter had beaten us,and thought that AC Milan can beat us on Matchday 5,not this week,its too soon for them,I had a couple of people agreeing with me,then for some stupid reason,you post an article of Freindly,who's sole purpose was a test run of Juventus's new stadium.What the hell was the point,it served no purpose.You hate La Liga and Serie A,you hate the Italians and the Spanish.

Now,back to the list of clubs who can beat Barcelona,In addition to the Milan clubs,i reckon Real Madrid are getting closer,and Man United have bought well/nutured their homegrown talent well,so add those two to the list,that makes four.Not sure,but maybe Bayern Munich?Bit of a long stretch.

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    How was he being raicist? I couldn't see it.

Mind how you talk to other users, and heed this public warning!
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?

#FreeBodom

Whinge Whinge Whing. Change the subject completely yet again. Ignore the fact that this has nothing to do with Barcelona and still bring them up. Still stating my own opinions like they are fact and when i make rude and offensive comments i dont apologise.
    This is how you sound^^^^^^^^

I think im finished with you i thought after your heavily bias opinions you still made some if a little contribution to this site but yet again you have shown immaturity when it comes to discussions.

This thread is a BANTER thread. Not who could beat Barcelona Thread. I thought the scoreline would make an interesting discussion for people on this site. But yet again you saw something you didnt like (normally a factual statement or a scoreline) and you make personnel attacks against this person.

You either need to grow up big time or when you comment on something that has been posted dont make personnel attacks. I cant believe your that stupid as to believe calling someone racist for no valid reason isnt offensive.

No don't lie to me or yourself,we both know what your sole intention was!!

No don't lie to me or yourself,we both know what your sole intention was!!
    OK explain to me in a mature way what my intention was as obviously you know better then i know myself?????

Quote Originally Posted by Subject Zero View Post
    OK explain to me in a mature way what my intention was as obviously you know better then i know myself?????
    because somebody had the audacity and the cheek to even contemplate the insane idea of AC Milan beating Barcelona in the UCL on Match day 5 at the San Siro,which somebody else agreed to and pointed out Barcelona's Serie A bogey,you just had to put out that flame,by bringing up a match between Juventus kids and Notts County,as a cheap shot to Serie A.

because somebody had the audacity and the cheek to even contemplate the insane idea of AC Milan beating Barcelona in the UCL on Match day 5 at the San Siro,which somebody else agreed to and pointed out Barcelona's Serie A bogey,you just had to put out that flame,by bringing up a match between Juventus kids and Notts County,as a cheap shot to Serie A.
    This is an ENGLISH football banter thread.

What Country is Notts Co from????

Im not starting a new thread about a scoreline as someone has already filled this forum with enough random threads abot football. I wasnt anything to do with that discussion nor did i even read it. I just saw it and went interesting story line.

After alot of members flammed Arsenal at the start of the season and posted crap about them losing in the Emirates Cup with a youth team i didnt accuse them of being racist because i didnt like there opinion.

You seriously need to grow up, stop being paranoid and thinking that every negative comment or post against the Italian or Spanish leagues is completely out of hand and start respecting other members.

Again i have had enough of you this is the last thing i way say on this subject as this BANTER thread is half decent and until now anyone could post anything about English football.

Oh and by the way why wouldnt AC Milan beat Barcelona its not that far fetched. Again someone posted an opinion that you dont agree with and you state your disagreement to the opinion like its stone cold fact.

This is a forum you have to respect other peoples opinions not just your OWN.

END of discussion

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.