Quote Originally Posted by Shining Light View Post
    Yeah you get that with a large majority of players these days. And people wonder why I like Joey Barton. The guys a dick but if he gets tackled, he's straight back up to get the ball back.

As for the second point, if you watched football more regularly, you'd be getting the same feeling with the likes of Messi and Van Persie. Every striker needs to score otherwise their belief in themselves will decrease and they'll play shit
    Isn't what their teammates are there for? If they can't score, they shouldn't try and pass the ball to those who are open. Given, when the opportunity arises.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    What I meant was being in the highlight reel but eh...it kinda favors to what I said. A baby needs the bottle before he cries.
    Oh, then no. He's very humble actually and he does loads of charity work helping out the poor here in Mexico. He deserves to have starting 11 football because he is good, he just doesn't get enough playing time

Quote Originally Posted by Shining Light View Post
    If he goes to Spurs, I'll make them my second team
    Not interested anymore after his game against Costa Rica

Btw Mexico U-17 defending World Cup champs lost 6-1 to Nigeria...I should be picked for antional duty

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pauadrian View Post
    Btw Mexico U-17 defending World Cup champs lost 6-1 to Nigeria...I should be picked for antional duty
    Isn't that the cup currently on with Uzbekistan U17s in it but no Germany, Spain or England?

The Trinity
    Isn't what their teammates are there for? If they can't score, they shouldn't try and pass the ball to those who are open. Given, when the opportunity arises.
    What they do and should do are two completely different things. Take Welbeck for example. Many times he's had the chance to lay off a teammate but instead he insists on putting his head down and running straight into the oppositions defence. Some strikers are known for being the greediest players in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Isn't that the cup currently on with Uzbekistan U17s in it but no Germany, Spain or England?
    I don't know but fuck are we going down the drain quickly

Blog Entries
    Wrexham 4 - 9 Margate

This scoreline legit happened. Holy fuck.

First we have all these unbannings, now interlopers in the footy thread. Da fuq?

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    First we have all these unbannings, now interlopers in the footy thread. Da fuq?

*Rainmaker pose*

*Rainmaker pose*
    I can't stay mad at you SG, fellow Rainmaker enthusiast.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.