1. #35671

  2. #35672

  3. #35673
    Terrible game until 80th minute.

    Never a pen but Luiz should of been sent off.

    Mata>>>Hazard>>>Moses>>>Oscar

  4. #35674
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,268
    Blog Entries
    14
    10 match ban?!?

    I don't know man, I mean I'd rather have Suarez bite me than Aguero booting my ass with both feet.

  5. #35675
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    10 match ban?!?

    I don't know man, I mean I'd rather have Suarez bite me than Aguero booting my ass with both feet.
    I have no idea how he got away with that.. Had it been Suarez it no doubt would have been a different outcome, that.. we can all agree on for certain.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  6. #35676
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Has to be United or Bayern, either way.. who ever it is, I'm sure they would have been delighted to get a deal done(If it's true.) before that game against Madrid where the asking price would have been potentially higher after that stunning display.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  7. #35677
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Has to be United or Bayern, either way.. who ever it is, I'm sure they would have been delighted to get a deal done(If it's true.) before that game against Madrid where the asking price would have been potentially higher after that stunning display.
    I don't know. Maybe City?

    Or Liverpool!



  8. #35678
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,796
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Definitely Byern bound, like his teammate; Gotze.

    I just think it's a great shame that a great Dortmund team is loosing all it's good players. Gotze and Lewandowski confirmed as leaving, and they'll do well to hold onto the likes of Reus, Bender and many more.

    Also, I HATE deals being done/announced before the season ends. It's not right at all IMO.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  9. #35679
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Definitely Byern bound, like his teammate; Gotze.

    I just think it's a great shame that a great Dortmund team is loosing all it's good players. Gotze and Lewandowski confirmed as leaving, and they'll do well to hold onto the likes of Reus, Bender and many more.

    Also, I HATE deals being done/announced before the season ends. It's not right at all IMO.
    Some times it can help the club though, no more speculation to answer on and that sort of thing. I think Ian Holloway was obviously sad to learn he would be losing Zaha, but he no longer had to answer to any speculation when the deal with United was announced. On the flip side, did that hinder the club and the player knowing he would be leaving.. perhaps so. It's a double edge'd sword I think.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  10. #35680
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,796
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Some times it can help the club though, no more speculation to answer on and that sort of thing. I think Ian Holloway was obviously sad to learn he would be losing Zaha, but he no longer had to answer to any speculation when the deal with United was announced. On the flip side, did that hinder the club and the player knowing he would be leaving.. perhaps so. It's a double edge'd sword I think.
    I think you've got that spot on.
    I think that they should bring in rules that prevent players/clubs/agents and such from negotiating deals outside of transfer windows.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.