1. #33911
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,332
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Oh well, nevermind. Wasn't to be I don't think we were dominated though. We could've been better, but whatevs... woulda coulda shoulda. Focus on the championship now please? Thank you
    Were you one of the 64 people in the stadium?

  2. #33912
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    Were you one of the 64 people in the stadium?
    I detect a hint of sarcasm in this post

    To which I will comedically ignore in favour of offering you a smoke and a pancake...


  3. #33913
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,587
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    I detect a hint of sarcasm in this post

    To which I will comedically ignore in favour of offering you a smoke and a pancake...

    HAHAHA! 10/10

    Exactly how I read his posts and imagine him in real life.

    Dach a keeper ;D

  4. #33914
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,733
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    How often do we hear this, usually just before the manager gets the bullet? Too much player power at Chelski:

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21590700
    Well.....

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21611064


  5. #33915
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    RAFFAFACE!!!


  6. #33916
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,733
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    RAFFAFACE!!!

    Ha, I'm stealing this.

  7. #33917
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,733
    The guy must have found the Fountain of Youth:

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21627465

  8. #33918
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    The guy must have found the Fountain of Youth:

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21627465
    And fair play to him. Exemplary professional, and true legend of the Premier League. Bit of a dick move him shagging his brothers wife though!

  9. #33919
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,733
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    And fair play to him. Exemplary professional, and true legend of the Premier League. Bit of a dick move him shagging his brothers wife though!
    No doubt about his football credentials, just a bit ropey on the personal.

  10. #33920
    Oh dear! First the home kit colour switch, then the proposed name change, and now this...

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/footbal...ce=twitterfeed

    And on St David's day too!!! Is it all going to go tits up for Cardiff? I fucking hope so!

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.