Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Only 4th?!?! Blasphemy!!!

Great result for United last night. A scoring draw was what I was hoping for really. Could have won the game though, but I'm not complaining! Bring on the second leg!
    Hey I'm one of those realistic England fans who know we're not going to win the next World Cup because of a friendly win over Brazil.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Hey I'm one of those realistic England fans who know we're not going to win the next World Cup because of a friendly win over Brazil.
    I know lol! My comment was directed more towards those who aren't as realistic about things lol!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I know lol! My comment was directed more towards those who aren't as realistic about things lol!
    Most of England fans...

So Liverpool lose 2-0 and none of you can bother to come on here to take the piss?!

You're all a fucking disgrace!

So Liverpool lose 2-0 and none of you can bother to come on here to take the piss?!

You're all a fucking disgrace!

lol! It's not looking great for this season is it chief?! At least you've got to play them at anfield.

Was sturridge injured or cup tied?

LEGGOD!

Quote Originally Posted by Leggo View Post
    lol! It's not looking great for this season is it chief?! At least you've got to play them at anfield.

Was sturridge injured or cup tied?
    Leggooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! How the devil are ya?

This season is pretty dire but some glimmers of positivity.I don't hold out much hope at Anfield, we're better away this season.

He's injured, not sure if he'll be back for the second leg. We need more striker back ups, too reliant upon Suarez.

Blog Entries

This season is pretty dire but some glimmers of positivity.I don't hold out much hope at Anfield, we're better away this season.

He's injured, not sure if he'll be back for the second leg. We need more striker back ups, too reliant upon Suarez.
    I think the problem is that you have too many world class players.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I think the problem is that you have too many world class players.
    Could be worse I suppose, we could sell our best to United!

Im good thanks man. I think Sturridge was a good signing tbh. I've never really watched him play but he's impressed since he signed for you. What are your thoughts on Rogers?

sidenote: Scratching an unreachable itch on your back CAN be achieved by rubbing up and down a brick wall!

LEGGOD!

Quote Originally Posted by Leggo View Post
    Im good thanks man. I think Sturridge was a good signing tbh. I've never really watched him play but he's impressed since he signed for you. What are your thoughts on Rogers?

sidenote: Scratching an unreachable itch on your back CAN be achieved by rubbing up and down a brick wall!
    Yup I'm happy with Sturridge so far. Jury is still out on Rodgers. While I'm not a big fan of the Chelski managerial merry-go-round way of running a club, I'm still not 100% convinced Rodgers is the man to get us back into the top 4, let alone make us in to a title contending side.

sidenote: Trees can achieve the same goal (and no if you are quoting something specific, I haven't a clue )

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.