The Trinity
    Since football is one of the, if not the most, well known sports in the World, there's always going to be rich people looking to gain a few more millions by investing in a club. Sometimes it can benefit a club (City) or screw them in the arse financially (United). It's already been proven that if our debt from them bloody Glazers continues to increase at the same rate it is doing now, we're going to be in shit street come 10 or more years time.

It's all okay for the clubs that get invested in, but as it's already been pointed out before, soon we're going to have a league of very rich teams, with all of them owning World class players. And in my opinion, that's going to make the game of football a lot less enjoyable.

Quote Originally Posted by Shining Light View Post
    Since football is one of the, if not the most, well known sports in the World, there's always going to be rich people looking to gain a few more millions by investing in a club. Sometimes it can benefit a club (City) or screw them in the arse financially (United). It's already been proven that if our debt from them bloody Glazers continues to increase at the same rate it is doing now, we're going to be in shit street come 10 or more years time.

It's all okay for the clubs that get invested in, but as it's already been pointed out before, soon we're going to have a league of very rich teams, with all of them owning World class players. And in my opinion, that's going to make the game of football a lot less enjoyable.
    It must be terrible winning the league 4 times, League Cup 3 times, Champions League once, World Club Championship once, still be able to buy pretty much who you want and be the world's most valuable sports team since the Glazers took over.

Norwich giving Swansea a spanking!

Awwww, no more jokes about Torres not being able to score.

Ah well, back to the Heskey is better than Messi jokes it is then.

Hazard stays on his feet, no penalty. Cazorla dives like he's after an Oscar, penalty given and they wonder why players dive.

I enjoy talking to myself, I'm always guarantted intelligent conversation.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Hazard stays on his feet, no penalty. Cazorla dives like he's after an Oscar, penalty given and they wonder why players dive.

I enjoy talking to myself, I'm always guarantted intelligent conversation.
    *Gives you Winston from Castaway.*

Back to Tomsta I go!

Blog Entries
    What a performance from Jack Wilshere.

Love dat guy.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    What a performance from Jack Wilshere.

Love dat guy.
    Surely Cazorla gave the best 'performance.'

The Trinity
    Norwich giving Swansea a spanking!
    It must be terrible winning the league 4 times, League Cup 3 times, Champions League once, World Club Championship once, still be able to buy pretty much who you want and be the world's most valuable sports team since the Glazers took over.
    I'll assume that one does not read the news every time we release our financial reports

When the Glazers took over United, they used the club as the source for their loan payments. So the money they owe the bank for the loan they used to buy our club comes out of our pockets. You remember when we sold Ronaldo for 80 million? Only about £30 million went to us and the rest went to the repayment of their loan. May not seem like much but it's still bad that we haven't received the majority of the transfer fee. Sure we've been able to "pretty much but anyone we want" but that's only because they haven't imposed a transfer restriction on us yet... But just you wait and see.

May seem like I'm having a rant but trust me, in the long term it's going to have a big effect on us. Although I do admit we'll still be richer than you

Quote Originally Posted by Shining Light View Post
    I'll assume that one does not read the news every time we release our financial reports

When the Glazers took over United, they used the club as the source for their loan payments. So the money they owe the bank for the loan they used to buy our club comes out of our pockets. You remember when we sold Ronaldo for 80 million? Only about £30 million went to us and the rest went to the repayment of their loan. May not seem like much but it's still bad that we haven't received the majority of the transfer fee. Sure we've been able to "pretty much but anyone we want" but that's only because they haven't imposed a transfer restriction on us yet... But just you wait and see.

May seem like I'm having a rant but trust me, in the long term it's going to have a big effect on us. Although I do admit we'll still be richer than you
    I'm sure a LOT of clubs out there would be happy to trade places with you and take on that 'financial burden' with everything else it's brought you.

To be fair the whole basis for the Anti-Glazer stance is based on speculation. I look forward to our conversation in 10 years, when this hasn't effected you.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.