1. #29241
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,272
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Hey!

    #WhatEuropaLeagueGamesOnTonighty?!
    How's you?


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  2. #29242
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    It's amazing how poorly we've started yet a few right results could catapult us back up. A second strike option is pretty essential.
    I know crazy this season! CL is unlikely yet still very achievable!
    Hope Arsenal don't finish top 4, they don't deserve to play CL anymore until they look likely to win something.
     

  3. #29243
    For the 20th time this season:


    HOW HAVE WE NOT SCORED MORE!

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Don't blush son!
    Too late!
     

  4. #29244
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,753
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    I know crazy this season! CL is unlikely yet still very achievable!
    Hope Arsenal don't finish top 4, they don't deserve to play CL anymore until they look likely to win something.
    I really believe Arsenal will fall short this year, they just seem totally off and haven't really had anyone step up to replace RVP goals.

  5. #29245
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    I really believe Arsenal will fall short this year, they just seem totally off and haven't really had anyone step up to replace RVP goals.
    I think they'll pick it up new year and scrape in the top 4 but I hope I'm wrong. Spurs looking decent though, they're in with a good shout.



    Playing some cracking football again tonight!
     

  6. #29246
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,671
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Sound then chief.
    No worries big man!


  7. #29247
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,671
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    I think they'll pick it up new year and scrape in the top 4 but I hope I'm wrong. Spurs looking decent though, they're in with a good shout.



    Playing some cracking football again tonight!
    Init, Spurs have got a quality team. They're gonna be making massive movements this year.


  8. #29248
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,671
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    How's you?
    Fine thanks! You cool?


  9. #29249
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,272
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Fine thanks! You cool?
    Good
    Yeah, dandy


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  10. #29250
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,671
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    For the 20th time this season:


    HOW HAVE WE NOT SCORED MORE!



    Too late!
    Ahhh, maybe a diss to scare those sweet red cheeks away?


© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.