1. #29231
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,849
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Hey i am sarcastic too, believe me..Teachers even know it LOL
    Nothing wrong with a bit of sarcasm.

  2. #29232
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,849
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Johnson Skrtel Agger and Enrique are certainly playing like a great back 4 and individually over the past month or so. All quality. Reina stepping it up too.
    So so glad to see Lucas back. Gerrard should now have more freedom to inflict damage.

  3. #29233
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,274
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Nothing wrong with a bit of sarcasm.
    I knows
    Gets me through psychology and health and social care LOL


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  4. #29234
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    So so glad to see Lucas back. Gerrard should now have more freedom to inflict damage.
    Yeah love Lucas. Was immense in his comeback game. Take Stevie's defensive responsibilities and Allen's too.


    Just need another goalscorer in January and we can push up the table!

    We got a nice round of games this month, could start the new year in 4th!
     

  5. #29235
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,688
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    You on about, I've been here all the time.
    Sorry man, I was talking about my boy, Steve. However, if I was referring to you, I'd have said "Your back!!"


  6. #29236
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,688
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    heya Shaz
    Miss me??
    Hey!

    #WhatEuropaLeagueGamesOnTonighty?!


  7. #29237
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Sorry man, I was talking about my boy, Steve. However, if I was referring to you, I'd have said "Your back!!"
     

  8. #29238
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,849
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Yeah love Lucas. Was immense in his comeback game. Take Stevie's defensive responsibilities and Allen's too.


    Just need another goalscorer in January and we can push up the table!

    We got a nice round of games this month, could start the new year in 4th!
    It's amazing how poorly we've started yet a few right results could catapult us back up. A second strike option is pretty essential.

  9. #29239
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,688
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Don't blush son!


  10. #29240
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,849
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Sorry man, I was talking about my boy, Steve. However, if I was referring to you, I'd have said "Your back!!"
    Sound then chief.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.