His name is Luis Suarez, he wears the famous red. I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH, I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH! When he scores a volley or when he scores a head. I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH, I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH! He scores a goal and the kop goal wild and I just can't seen to get enough Suarez! Du du du du du du du, du du du du du du du, LUIS SUAREZ!

His name is Luis Suarez, he wears the famous red. I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH, I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH! When he scores a volley or when he scores a head. I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH, I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH! He scores a goal and the kop goal wild and I just can't seen to get enough Suarez! Du du du du du du du, du du du du du du du, LUIS SUAREZ!

His name is Luis Suarez, he wears the famous red. I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH, I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH! When he scores a volley or when he scores a head. I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH, I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH! He scores a goal and the kop goal wild and I just can't seen to get enough Suarez! Du du du du du du du, du du du du du du du, LUIS SUAREZ!!!!!!!!

His name is Luis Suarez, he wears the famous red. I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH, I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH! When he scores a volley or when he scores a head. I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH, I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH! He scores a goal and the kop goal wild and I just can't seen to get enough Suarez! Du du du du du du du, du du du du du du du, LUIS SUAREZ.

His name is Luis Suarez, he wears the famous red. I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH, I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH! When he scores a volley or when he scores a head. I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH, I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH! He scores a goal and the kop goal wild and I just can't seen to get enough Suarez! Du du du du du du du, du du du du du du du, LUIS SUAREZ!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post

His name is Luis Suarez, he wears the famous red. I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH, I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH! When he scores a volley or when he scores a head. I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH, I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH! He scores a goal and the kop goal wild and I just can't seen to get enough Suarez! Du du du du du du du, du du du du du du du, LUIS SUAREZ!!!!!!
    This place is over run with Liverpool Supporters LOL

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

His name is Luis Suarez, he wears the famous red. I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH, I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH! When he scores a volley or when he scores a head. I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH, I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH! He scores a goal and the kop goal wild and I just can't seen to get enough Suarez! Du du du du du du du, du du du du du du du, LUIS SUAREZ!!

His name is Luis Suarez, he wears the famous red. I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH, I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH! When he scores a volley or when he scores a head. I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH, I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH! He scores a goal and the kop goal wild and I just can't seen to get enough Suarez! Du du du du du du du, du du du du du du du, LUIS SUAREZ!!!

His name is Luis Suarez, he wears the famous red. I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH, I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH! When he scores a volley or when he scores a head. I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH, I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH! He scores a goal and the kop goal wild and I just can't seen to get enough Suarez! Du du du du du du du, du du du du du du du, LUIS SUAREZ!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post

Where is another city supporter when i need them???? LOL

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Where is another city supporter when i need them???? LOL
    You rang? lol

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.