Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    It's a good job Italian teams don't have that much money, they may try to cheat and buy off officials or fix match results...... oh wait!!
    You support City?Haha,that would make for some very rich referees,but I'd like to think they've moved on from that,they convicted the guys who did that stuff in 2006.Just imagine if Howard Webb was involved in match-fixing,he would accept bribes to FAVOUR ONE CLUB ABOVE THE REST......oh wait!!

Anywho,in other news,Snoop Dogg wants to buy shares in Celtic,that would make him a Hip HOOPer

Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    Won 2-0 against VVV Venlo. We played horrible.

We're gonna beat Dortmund this Wednesday any way
    Good luck!!I'm against modern football too!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nexus n' Eights View Post
    You support City?Haha,that would make for some very rich referees,but I'd like to think they've moved on from that,they convicted the guys who did that stuff in 2006.Just imagine if Howard Webb was involved in match-fixing,he would accept bribes to FAVOUR ONE CLUB ABOVE THE REST......oh wait!!

Anywho,in other news,Snoop Dogg wants to buy shares in Celtic,that would make him a Hip HOOPer
    Not a City fan.

Considering there have been new match fixing allegations this year that are being looked at, seems possibly not.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    You know who I mean
    I know, I know.

Agree with you though man, as I said.. I would rather see us get a silky creative play maker before another defender.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Not a City fan.

Considering there have been new match fixing allegations this year that are being looked at, seems possibly not.
    Lower league stuff.Unfortunately,when match-fixing scandals get unearthed in England or Spain,I can see them being swept under the table as resolving a match-fixing scandal has cost the Italians a Champions League spot to Germany who haven't won a UEFA tournament since 2001.Why would anyone risk a CL spot after seeing Italy lose one by having weaker representatives in the Europe come back to bit them up the ass?

Quote Originally Posted by Nexus n' Eights View Post
    Lower league stuff.Unfortunately,when match-fixing scandals get unearthed in England or Spain,I can see them being swept under the table as resolving a match-fixing scandal has cost the Italians a Champions League spot to Germany who haven't won a UEFA tournament since 2001.Why would anyone risk a CL spot after seeing Italy lose one by having weaker representatives in the Europe come back to bit them up the ass?
    I can't see it being swept under the table but I suppose anything is possible with how corrupt FIFA is.

I can't see it being swept under the table but I suppose anything is possible with how corrupt FIFA is.
    I can't see it either, if anyone was found of match fixing in Britain they would be hit hard.. British clubs are always more punished when it come's to Europe.

Look what happened with the old champions league all them years ago.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    I can't see it either, if anyone was found of match fixing in Britain they would be hit hard.. British clubs are always more punished when it come's to Europe.

True say man.

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post

Which,the ban in the 80's?

FIFA,corrupt?Nooooooooo,really?Well,I'll be damned,are you sure?Haha,well,I bet with this thread being on a wrestling site,they won't notice what we say,we could trash FIFA and any FA all day long.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.