Predictions??
    I hope Northern Ireland can pull out a win tonight

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

The Trinity
    (To the theme of "Let it Be")

When I find myself in times of trouble
    Chicharito scores for me!
    Javier Hernandez!!
    Little Pea!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shining Light View Post
    (To the theme of "Let it Be")

When I find myself in times of troible
    Chicharito scores for me!
    Javier Hernandez!!
    Little Pea!!!
    Hahahahaha love it LOL

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Quote Originally Posted by Nexus n' Eights View Post
    Only discovered a football thread now,Question for the football folk:

ESPN Press Pass asked the question as to where Barcelona or Bayern Munich would fair in the EPL.Your thoughts?Where would the likes of Real Madrid,Dortmund,valencia,Atleti finish?
    Lol its the most popular thread of the forum

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexus n' Eights View Post
    Only discovered a football thread now,Question for the football folk:

ESPN Press Pass asked the question as to where Barcelona or Bayern Munich would fair in the EPL.Your thoughts?Where would the likes of Real Madrid,Dortmund,valencia,Atleti finish?
    Welcome to the best thread on EWN ;D

Who you support?

Barca - Would struggle more in EPL then in La Liga. Whilst Real Madrid and Barca are stronger on paper then any English team. The teams in 3rd-20th are miles stronger then La Ligas. Would be a contender for the title mind but I think the different style of football would catch them out more times then they'd like. Plus with City's stupid ability to rotate damn near every position and Uniteds ability to never die when they should. I reckon 2nd or 3rd.

Bayern - Pretty much the same as Barca. I think they'd fair better honestly then Barca but still 2nd or 3rd behind 1 of the Manchesters.

Valencia - Dunno the team that well. Been yeeeears since I've seen them play so won't say.

Dortmund - Up there with Bayern methinks. German teams all seem to play similar tactics and Dortmund are raping the champions group. So pretty high up there.

Real - Probably the best team out of the group that could win it. Jose is a great manager so not much else I can say here ;D

Bilbao - Iuno. I know they have Falcao. He's pretty beast. I imagine they'd do well maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post

Who you support?

Barca - Would struggle more in EPL then in La Liga. Whilst Real Madrid and Barca are stronger on paper then any English team. The teams in 3rd-20th are miles stronger then La Ligas. Would be a contender for the title mind but I think the different style of football would catch them out more times then they'd like. Plus with City's stupid ability to rotate damn near every position and Uniteds ability to never die when they should. I reckon 2nd or 3rd.

Bayern - Pretty much the same as Barca. I think they'd fair better honestly then Barca but still 2nd or 3rd behind 1 of the Manchesters.

Valencia - Dunno the team that well. Been yeeeears since I've seen them play so won't say.

Dortmund - Up there with Bayern methinks. German teams all seem to play similar tactics and Dortmund are raping the champions group. So pretty high up there.

Real - Probably the best team out of the group that could win it. Jose is a great manager so not much else I can say here ;D

Bilbao - Iuno. I know they have Falcao. He's pretty beast. I imagine they'd do well maybe?
    Falcao plays in Atletico Madrid

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Falcao plays in Atletico Madrid
    LOL I dun goofed. I meant to write Madrid, not Bilbao lol

Blog Entries

Who you support?

That's Atletico Madrid lol!

You think? I'm not so sure man. I mean look at how the top EPL teams do against Byern, Barca, Real in the CL. They're usually closely contested games. I think those 3 would do well in the PL as well as Dortmund. Those 4 would definitely be up there in the mix with the current top 3 teams.

Valencia; they're not the team they were back in 2000, or the team they were when they had the likes of Villa, Aimar, Ayala, Baraja, Marchena, Albelda and Canizares. They're a decent side these days though, I'd say they'd be a mid table side, pushing for Europe perhaps in the PL.

Atletico Madrid; mid table I'd say. Yes, they have Falco, but you can't do well in the PL if you're a one man team. They have a few good players, but I'd say mid table, perhaps pushing for Europe.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    That's Atletico Madrid lol!

You think? I'm not so sure man. I mean look at how the top EPL teams do against Byern, Barca, Real in the CL. They're usually closely contested games. I think those 3 would do well in the PL as well as Dortmund. Those 4 would definitely be up there in the mix with the current top 3 teams.

Valencia; they're not the team they were back in 2000, or the team they were when they had the likes of Villa, Aimar, Ayala, Baraja, Marchena, Albelda and Canizares. They're a decent side these days though, I'd say they'd be a mid table side, pushing for Europe perhaps in the PL.

Atletico Madrid; mid table I'd say. Yes, they have Falco, but you can't do well in the PL if you're a one man team. They have a few good players, but I'd say mid table, perhaps pushing for Europe.
    :'( I messed up. I am human lol

You have to take into account that whilst they'll be favs for all 38 games. They're not going to win all 38 games. They're going to fuck up in matches. Whilst these are some of the better teams in the world. I personally think the Manchesters would keep up with them.

Blog Entries
    :'( I messed up. I am human lol

You have to take into account that whilst they'll be favs for all 38 games. They're not going to win all 38 games. They're going to fuck up in matches. Whilst these are some of the better teams in the world. I personally think the Manchesters would keep up with them.
    Haha! Aren't we all!

Oh yeah definitely agreed. I just mean that instead of a top 3, you'd have a top 6 competing for the title, with the 2 Manchester clubs, Chelsea, Barca, Real and Byern all up there.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.