1. #26741
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,337
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Hahaha you don't know shit
    I've been more often in Manchester than you, as a Man U fan. Shame on you

  2. #26742
    No idea how bad it is, never been

    Ugly bunch of Dutch folk, why wouldn't you mug them!

  3. #26743
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    No idea how bad it is, never been

    Ugly bunch of Dutch folk, why wouldn't you mug them!
    Hahahaha class




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  4. #26744
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    I've been more often in Manchester than you, as a Man U fan. Shame on you
    I can't just take the train to go there




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  5. #26745
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,337
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    No idea how bad it is, never been

    Ugly bunch of Dutch folk, why wouldn't you mug them!
    Lol you're saying we're ugly? Never looked at your own people?

  6. #26746
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,337
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Hahahaha class
    You can go there by plane..

  7. #26747
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    Lol you're saying we're ugly? Never looked at your own people?
    Haha. Dirk Kuyt..

    You all look like him!

  8. #26748
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Haha. Dirk Kuyt..

    You all look like him!
    Hahaha brilliant!




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  9. #26749
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    You can go there by plane..
    Its very expensive




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  10. #26750
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,337
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Haha. Dirk Kuyt..

    You all look like him!
    You all look like Lescott!

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.