Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Comfortable win in the end, little disappointed we didn't take more of our chances but always a great feeling beating Arsenal! That's three of the big four all beat so far.
    And you lose to Spurs, how does it happen!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    And you lose to Spurs, how does it happen!!!!
    I know.. that's football man

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

I know.. that's football man
    Indeed, Spurs were actually good against Utd for once.

Oh well that game disappointed, was hoping for 8-6!

I know it's easy to say now, but for me personally and I have been saying it for a while, Vermaelen has been nowhere near as good as he once was for Arsenal, anyone agree? not talking about today's game but in general.

His first season he was immense.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

I know it's easy to say now, but for me personally and I have been saying it for a while, Vermaelen has been nowhere near as good as he once was for Arsenal, anyone agree? not talking about today's game but in general.

His first season he was immense.
    I completely agree, he was in my top 3 PL CB's last season. Moved down a bit now, he's had injury problems and he's isn't exactly playing with the best defenders, Mertesacker and Santos and Jenkinson are average. Gibbs and Koscielny aint bad as well as the overrated Sagna, plus no holding midfielder in front of them but that was there last season, Song wasn't exactly a defensive player.

Kompany, Vidic, Agger, Terry, Vermaelen for me.

I completely agree, he was in my top 3 PL CB's last season. Moved down a bit now, he's had injury problems and he's isn't exactly playing with the best defenders, Mertesacker and Santos and Jenkinson are average. Gibbs and Koscielny aint bad as well as the overrated Sagna, plus no holding midfielder in front of them but that was there last season, Song wasn't exactly a defensive player.

Kompany, Vidic, Agger, Terry, Vermaelen for me.
    Yeah I agree with that mate.

Kompany and Vidic are my top two in the world both monsters on there day, I do actually like Agger also.

I don't like Terry but he's good for Chelsea no doubt, at the moment I would rather have Vertonghen over Vermaelen.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Yeah I agree with that mate.

Kompany and Vidic are my top two in the world both monsters on there day, I do actually like Agger also.

I don't like Terry but he's good for Chelsea no doubt, at the moment I would rather have Vertonghen over Vermaelen.
    Yeah I think Kompany is the best in the world, Vidic before the injury right up with him, not sure Vidic will be at that level still. We'll see.

Obviously people gonna say it's cause I'm a Liverpool fan but Skrtel and Agger partnership is right up there with the best for me.

Yeah Terry is quality, losing it a bit so maybe I'll but Vermaelen above him. I'm not big on Vertonghen, been great at left back for Spurs but the few games he's played CB he's been dodgy and costing them goals. Bit of a tank though.

Blog Entries
    Yeah I think Kompany is the best in the world, Vidic before the injury right up with him, not sure Vidic will be at that level still. We'll see.

Obviously people gonna say it's cause I'm a Liverpool fan but Skrtel and Agger partnership is right up there with the best for me.

Yeah Terry is quality, losing it a bit so maybe I'll but Vermaelen above him. I'm not big on Vertonghen, been great at left back for Spurs but the few games he's played CB he's been dodgy and costing them goals. Bit of a tank though.
    Kompany's not the bet in the world right now. He's not playing at his best.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

No I would agree Skrtel and Agger are a good partnership, and I have always liked Agger.

So no sign of Akbar then?

IWA:

HWA:

General:

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.