1. #24661
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    They're both one of the best midfielders England has, so of course they would get in our national team.

    So you're trying to get your point by using the FIFA world ranking as an argument?
    I'm not trying to make a point of anything man.. Portugal are better then Holland.. it's fact.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  2. #24662
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,333
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Just as well.. it's done, Ryder has nothing else to say.
    I just keep posting even though you won the battle

  3. #24663
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    As per usual...
    Very true.. I don't know why he try's Haha!

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  4. #24664
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,333
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    I'm not trying to make a point of anything man.. Portugal are better then Holland.. it's fact.
    Yes they are, mainly because our current generation sucks, you can compare it to England

  5. #24665
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    I just keep posting even though you won the battle
    This is what the losers do

    No i'm just jk




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  6. #24666
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Very true.. I don't know why he try's Haha!
    So he feels valid and/or important for once in his life.

    #IWentThere


     

  7. #24667
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,333
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Better than yours
    When you have nothing to say you just post a random pic or video, that's not how it works

  8. #24668
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    Yes they are, mainly because our current generation sucks, you can compare it to England

    Hart, Walker, Smalling, Caulker, Gibbs, Shelvey, Cleverly, Jones, Oxlade, Sterling, Rooney.

    World Cup 2018 is ours!
     

  9. #24669
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    When you have nothing to say you just post a random pic or video, that's not how it works




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  10. #24670
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,333
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    This is what the losers do

    No i'm just jk
    No losers supporting 2 national teams

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.