Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    That's reassuring. He's in a rich vain of form no doubt.
    Here's a suggesting, why not drop Rio? He's not as good as he used to be. Liverpool have taken the plunge and dropped Carragher, perhaps it's time for Evans and Vidic to be the partnership with rio as back up?

Agreed on Rafael. Definitely our best player this season thus far. I hope he'll be our right back for many years to come.
    I don't know man.. If Rio is fit.. he's still my first choice alongside Vidic.

Granted he's looked so sloppy at times.. But at times he's looked at his best, he just needs to change his game slightly for many years he replied on his pace which he now does not have.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Yeah he's lucky I guess. It's not often you get a player that can play 3 positions to such a high standard!

Rafael will hopefully be Dani Alves' long term replacement for Brazil. He's definitely got potential to be that good IMO, and he's shown this season that he's just getting better and better. Just hope he can get a long run in the side without injury.
    And I really hope that Fergie doesn't drop him to play Smalling or even Jones at right back as soon as they're fit again.
    He should be if he continues like this! I can't see Fergie dropping him in his current form, in recent seasons he's usually too eager and makes rash challenges which he has toned down.

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    I don't know man Alves is really good on defense.I really like Rafa but he needs to work a lot to improve his defensive skills
    I don't think I've ever seen him in his own half!

Messi defends more!

I don't know man Alves is really good on defense.I really like Rafa but he needs to work a lot to improve his defensive skills
    Miz: Really? Really? Good on defense... Really?

Don't agree man!

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    All about attacking with full backs now -Recent example: Debuchy, stand out Euro performer for a lot of pundits and all they talk about is him going forward, just the way it is with most teams play 3 in midfield, got that cover and full backs get down the line to give ya width, oh how the games advanced!
    Totally agree man! Clearly Mags has been watching Greece bore teams to death with everyone defending and has not got that the game has changed.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Blog Entries
    You know i really like Rafa when he is on the attack but i don't thing he is a good defensive player in my humble opinion
    Full back is a position that's much changed nowadays man. The emphasis is much more on the attacking rather than the defending.
    As THBK says, Cafu; regarded as one of the best full backs ever. Not known for defending. Dani Alves, Maicon, Marcelo, Coentrao, Jordi Alba, Ashley Cole (good defender, but...) Kolarov. All regarded as excellent full backs, all known for their attacking prowess.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    As a Barca fan , he's really not man lol!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    I don't know man.. If Rio is fit.. he's still my first choice alongside Vidic.

Granted he's looked so sloppy at times.. But at times he's looked at his best, he just needs to change his game slightly for many years he replied on his pace which he now does not have.
    I was just throwing it out there. If I was manager, I'd still play Rio. He has looked better this season than he has for a while I have to say.

Pepe is a really good player but he plays like he wants to injure someone.One day he will break Messi's legs.And i am a Real fan
    Again.. it's how he told to play, Maybe the tactic of letting Messi just have the ball while everyone else stares in awe would work better.. listen I like Pepe.. do I like the way he plays for Madrid? No way, he acts an idiot.. but again, Does Mourinho discourage it? No.. Pepe is a soldier in the terms that he does what he gets asked to do.. Get stuck in and stop Barcelona playing!

IWA:

HWA:

General:

I was just throwing it out there. If I was manager, I'd still play Rio. He has looked better this season than he has for a while I have to say.
    Ah right fair enough man What have you guys made of Kagawa?.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

On the subject of full backs - Really impressed with Kolarov lately, always been a fan since his Lazio days. His crosses are always spot on and his free kicks are exceptional at times.

Ah right fair enough man What have you guys made of Kagawa?.
    He's had his moments, personally I thought his best game was 2nd half v Spurs when he played wide left.

Good signing though and will only get better, not really a fan of his though.

Totally agree man! Clearly Mags has been watching Greece bore teams to death with everyone defending and has not got that the game has changed.
    Haha. Poor guy!

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.