1. #23671
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,653
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    HAHAHHAHAHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!

    Bertrand is in for the injured Gibbs, Shelvey is in cause he's class.

    Fair play to him though.
    I thought Spearing was decent, lol.

    Bertrand is fantastic though, no doubt.


  2. #23672
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    I thought Spearing was decent, lol.

    Bertrand is fantastic though, no doubt.
    He's alright, does his job well but never and The Rock means never! Gonna be on Gerrard's level, couldn't even lace his boots.

    Bertrand is alright, hasn't played much at left back and hasn't played much at all but Chelsea playing a young Englishman must me he has some serious potential.
     

  3. #23673
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,653
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    He's alright, does his job well but never and The Rock means never! Gonna be on Gerrard's level, couldn't even lace his boots.

    Bertrand is alright, hasn't played much at left back and hasn't played much at all but Chelsea playing a young Englishman must me he has some serious potential.
    LOL. He's got plenty of time to improve, doubt it now Shelvey is in!

    Bertrand is absolutely sick, he's got plenty of time to improve as well, and he could learn a lot from Cole. Shelvey can as well from Gerrard.


  4. #23674
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    LOL. He's got plenty of time to improve, doubt it now Shelvey is in!

    Bertrand is absolutely sick, he's got plenty of time to improve as well, and he could learn a lot from Cole. Shelvey can as well from Gerrard.
    Basically what I said!

    Also: Steve>Shaz
     

  5. #23675
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,653
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Basically what I said!

    Also: Steve>Shaz
    Keep dreaming.

    Fool.



  6. #23676
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Keep dreaming.

    Fool.

     

  7. #23677
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,653
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    HAHA.

    Sig = Fail.


  8. #23678
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Basically what I said!

    Also: Steve>Shaz
    Check the tags.

    Douche

  9. #23679
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    HAHA.

    Sig = Fail.
    What you on about?

    Shazenvy.
     

  10. #23680
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Check the tags.

    Douche
    Shaz is full of it?

    Steve is football king?
     

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.