Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    We've been gelling for 7 years to be honest, but this is our year... I can feel it

About time the best football in the league won a trophy, will be able to back it up then!

Blog Entries
    I can't remember fully, but Man U and some other teams had a MUCH longer time without a single trophy.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    About time

I think Maicon has been past in for a while now, good back up though
    I don't no Maicon really. I've heard he was good with Milan so why not here lol

Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    I can't remember fully, but Man U and some other teams had a MUCH longer time without a single trophy.
    Nah without a league title, not trophy.

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    He was good but he fell out of favour and lost his form, could of stayed because the fans and people at Inter loved him.

Blog Entries
    Nah without a league title, not trophy.
    I thought so.

Blog Entries
    Yeah he's made some awful decisions, calling up young Swansea lads that have hardly played wasn't the best move, he's not quite good enough to be manager of a national team.
    Yeah makes no sense whatsoever.
    He did a decent enough job at Fulham, but since then he's just had one disaster after another, the Wales job being the worst I'd say.

I agree with Steve about Maicon. The guy looks way off the pace. He used to be good, but his best years are behind him. Zabaletta is City's best choice for RB, the guy's a beast and too good to be sitting on the bench (despite the advantage of having his versatility on the bench).
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    He had a good few seasons with Inter, but he lost form during last season, and fell out of favor. He also conceded the RB spot in the international team to Dani Alves (who's better than him anyway IMO).
    He probably would have been better off staying in Italy with the slower paced game.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries

Yeah he's made some awful decisions, calling up young Swansea lads that have hardly played wasn't the best move, he's not quite good enough to be manager of a national team.
    I think he's too occupied banging that hot chick from Sky Sports news we talked about in this thread a whiillee back.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Yeah makes no sense whatsoever.
    He did a decent enough job at Fulham, but since then he's just had one disaster after another, the Wales job being the worst I'd say.

I agree with Steve about Maicon. The guy looks way off the pace. He used to be good, but his best years are behind him. Zabaletta is City's best choice for RB, the guy's a beast and too good to be sitting on the bench (despite the advantage of having his versatility on the bench).
    Yeah you're right on both.

I've been a Zab fan for a while, he's solid, nothing fancy, does his job and better than most. Great asset.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I think he's too occupied banging that hot chick from Sky Sports news we talked about in this thread a whiillee back.

That's fair enough

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    He had a good few seasons with Inter, but he lost form during last season, and fell out of favor. He also conceded the RB spot in the international team to Dani Alves (who's better than him anyway IMO).
    He probably would have been better off staying in Italy with the slower paced game.
    Fair enough. I can understand that logic. Age isn't good for Premier League level lol

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.