Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    QPR aren't in trouble whatsoever. They're just in a massive shits form due to buying way too many players. They're not going to be struggling whatsoever later on in the season, especially if they get rid of the shit manager they have.

>my club chelsea

oh dear...

As for City, we're not going to struggle whatsoever in the League. As for CL we'll probably get 2nd or 3rd depending on result against Dortmund when we go there.

If you think draws against a boogey team and 1 Arsenal fixture will make us struggle then you should rethink. Drawing against QPR, getting flukey against Stoke and conceding early should make you think you're going to struggle to keep up with Manchesters 2.
    dude why are u taking it so serious it's called a banter thread :L doesn't really matter if you think it was flukey be because what you think doesn't change the table. If you draw with Dortmund , liverpool and the gunners chelsea and utd will be tough games not to mention teams like spurs or newcastle
    I wish I was sad and lonely enough to spam hate

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Olivier Giroud, He scores when he wants, he scores when he wants, Olivier Giroud, he scores when he wants!!
    Sorry, this chant reserved for Andy Carroll in this day and aged, despite it being used before him. Something original please Akbar

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lewism173 View Post
    dude why are u taking it so serious it's called a banter thread :L doesn't really matter if you think it was flukey be because what you think doesn't change the table. If you draw with Dortmund , liverpool and the gunners chelsea and utd will be tough games not to mention teams like spurs or newcastle
    Didn't know replying to what I think is wrong with your post. This is a banter/discussion thread.

XD Table doesn't exactly mean much after 7 games Or are Everton and West Brom going to be powerhouses this year? lol

We've already beaten you convincingly through possession and shots, scoreline flattered you since Pantilimon was in net but anyway.

If you can't beat QPR who're usually your whipping boys what's that going to say about your team with your own logic.

This' a marathon, no need to sprint at the start of it

Just got back from man city what a shite day !

negatives : we were shite , conceded in the first 5 mins, we have no movement , the ground ran out of pies and thier fans annoy the fuck out of me

positives: the fella next to me had possible the greatest sideburns ever

The real Bryan Danielson chant ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcfhWuxF5R4

GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT 31/5/12 HULK HOGAN BLOCKS ME ON TWITTER

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan1995 View Post
    Just got back from man city what a shite day !

negatives : we were shite , conceded in the first 5 mins, we have no movement , the ground ran out of pies and thier fans annoy the fuck out of me

positives: the fella next to me had possible the greatest sideburns ever
    ;D

However I'm now interesting to know what the sideburns looked like :P lol

u make good point's but right now we are proving that if we can keep consistent we can keep up with both Manchester clubs. I actually think west brom and everton will do well this season. They won't be in champions league spot's but they both have good players and great mangers IMO. I feel QPR was way to over shadowed by terry controversy. Also sometimes it's just not you're day. But right now Torres is starting to pick up some form and that could be a good sign for chelsea
    I wish I was sad and lonely enough to spam hate

;D

However I'm now interesting to know what the sideburns looked like :P lol
    they looked like that lads tash in your sig haha

The real Bryan Danielson chant ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcfhWuxF5R4

GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT 31/5/12 HULK HOGAN BLOCKS ME ON TWITTER

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    I suppose it depends on Wales' WCQ results but then again are Wales expected to qualify?

They do have a great first XI and should be mid table upwards easily.
    Expected to qualify? No, definitely not. But we're not expected to lose games 6-1 either. All the hard work that Gary Speed (God bless) did has virtually been undone in the short time that Coleman has been in charge. He's lost every single game since taking over, which isn't good enough. None of the fans want him as manager either.

QPR aren't in trouble whatsoever. They're just in a massive shits form due to buying way too many players. They're not going to be struggling whatsoever later on in the season, especially if they get rid of the shit manager they have.
    Mark Hughes is not a shit manager.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Expected to qualify? No, definitely not. But we're not expected to lose games 6-1 either. All the hard work that Gary Speed (God bless) did has virtually been undone in the short time that Coleman has been in charge. He's lost every single game since taking over, which isn't good enough. None of the fans want him as manager either.

Mark Hughes is not a shit manager.
    yeah wales will have a tough time with Belgium, Croatia, Serbia and my home country in the same group
    Prediction Contest Podiums:
    Extreme Rules: 1st (Perfect Score)
    Payback: 3rd

CGBigMan - The Football Manager

EWNCW - Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

WWE Fed - Manik:
    Royal Rumble Entrant

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.