1. #22951
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    Lol Cyprus actually won a match, well done Magglis

    #OnTheirRoadToBrazil2014
    NO FUCKING CHANCE

    But thanks man, we were good today




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  2. #22952
    The Trinity CGBigMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Buckhaven, Fife, United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,833
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    N Ireland ain't part of Britain.
    its the republic of ireland that isnt a part of britain
    Northern Ireland is
    EWNCW - Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

    PWR: Jack Pheonix - The Hardcore King/Knights

  3. #22953
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,268
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by CGBigMan View Post
    its the republic of ireland that isnt a part of britain
    Northern Ireland is
    No Ireland is part of Britain.

  4. #22954
    The Trinity CGBigMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Buckhaven, Fife, United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,833
    Blog Entries
    1
    Northern Ireland (Irish: Tuaisceart Éireann pronounced [ˈt̪ˠuəʃcəɾˠt̪ˠ ˈeːɾʲən̪ˠ] ( listen), Ulster Scots: Norlin Airlann or Norlin Airlan) is a part of the United Kingdom in the north-east of the island of Ireland.


    United Kingdom aka Britain

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_Ireland
    EWNCW - Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

    PWR: Jack Pheonix - The Hardcore King/Knights

  5. #22955
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,268
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by CGBigMan View Post
    Northern Ireland (Irish: Tuaisceart Éireann pronounced [ˈt̪ˠuəʃcəɾˠt̪ˠ ˈeːɾʲən̪ˠ] ( listen), Ulster Scots: Norlin Airlann or Norlin Airlan) is a part of the United Kingdom in the north-east of the island of Ireland.


    United Kingdom aka Britain

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_Ireland
    UK and Britain are 2 different things.

    Great Britain is just England, scot and Wales

  6. #22956
    Senior Member Jay T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    54.856049,-1.58449
    Posts
    474
    Quote Originally Posted by CGBigMan View Post
    Northern Ireland (Irish: Tuaisceart Éireann pronounced [ˈt̪ˠuəʃcəɾˠt̪ˠ ˈeːɾʲən̪ˠ] ( listen), Ulster Scots: Norlin Airlann or Norlin Airlan) is a part of the United Kingdom in the north-east of the island of Ireland.


    United Kingdom aka Britain



    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_Ireland

    U.k stands for he United Kingdom Of Great Britain and Northern Island.Two different things as akbar says.


  7. #22957
    Stop being pedantic Akkie, you knew what he meant!

  8. #22958
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,268
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Stop being pedantic Akkie, you knew what he meant!
    Haha I know, my ego just needed a little boost so I went at him like a vulture.

  9. #22959
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Stop being pedantic Akkie, you knew what he meant!
    Let him have his moment




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  10. #22960
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,337
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    NO FUCKING CHANCE

    But thanks man, we were good today
    JK

    Who's in your group?

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.