Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Of course we do! A centre mid if Aquilani goes, A winger and a striker is what we need.

We've got a good squad, a combination of pressure and the woodwork got to them but we could do with a few quality players.

Arsenal need Baines, M'Vila and Podolski and they're fine. Another centre back too.
    Henderson, I don't have high hopes for him...similar to Downing...it must actually hurt to think you spent so much money on them?...knowing that you could probably spent that money on a exotic young foreigner who would have took PL by storm.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Henderson, I don't have high hopes for him...similar to Downing...it must actually hurt to think you spent so much money on them?...knowing that you could probably spent that money on a exotic young foreigner who would have took PL by storm.
    I prefer English players really.

As for those two, they both had good seasons the year before and I think Henderson is gonna be a great player, he's only 20.

Downing was great at Villa, got player of the year over Young and Bent. So I'm quite pleased with us signing them, it's never easy to adapt to a new club which is why they say judge them when they leave not when they join.

Yeah sure they haven't had the best first season but Liverpool are expected to be up the top and that gives added pressure to the already tough situation of being a new signing.

People say they're overpriced but English players who have long contracts and are indeed talented with garner that high fee.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Balotelli sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks
    Why always you!

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Why always you!
    *Gives Van a well deserved round of applause*

Blog Entries
    I prefer English players really.

As for those two, they both had good seasons the year before and I think Henderson is gonna be a great player, he's only 20.

Downing was great at Villa, got player of the year over Young and Bent. So I'm quite pleased with us signing them, it's never easy to adapt to a new club which is why they say judge them when they leave not when they join.

Yeah sure they haven't had the best first season but Liverpool are expected to be up the top and that gives added pressure to the already tough situation of being a new signing.

People say they're overpriced but English players who have long contracts and are indeed talented with garner that high fee.
    I know his king for you lots but I'm glad Kenny is gone, his approach to the media always pissed me off.

I know his king for you lots but I'm glad Kenny is gone, his approach to the media always pissed me off.
    I hear that a lot and I don't get why!

I was sad to see him go put it was needed, a new fresh manager, with new ideas to give with the new owners. Very much needed!

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Why always you!
    Because i'm saying the truth

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

*Gives Van a well deserved round of applause*
    Fuck off cunt!

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Fuck off cunt!
    You said you were going!

You said you were going!
    I lied
    vgcgff

Oh akbar....

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.