1. #18351
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,589
    Blog Entries
    7
    To be fair... Seaman is in net. Don't gimme wrong, in his time. Beast keeper.

    But has he ever made a save that has gone high in the air?

  2. #18352
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    To be fair... Seaman is in net. Don't gimme wrong, in his time. Beast keeper.

    But has he ever made a save that has gone high in the air?
    But, like all keepers, we only remember the awesome saves, or the mistakes (sadly Seaman has more of them)

    But DAT CHIP!!!!

  3. #18353
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,589
    Blog Entries
    7
    Good news people.

    France 0-2 Iceland

  4. #18354
    FINALLY the Pau has come back to EWN full time
    I had a very busy and tiring week, now the only thing I have to attend are the awards ceremony on monday at school

  5. #18355
    Senior Member Jay T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    54.856049,-1.58449
    Posts
    474
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Good news people.

    France 0-2 Iceland
    France 1-2 Iceland


  6. #18356
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,589
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay T View Post
    France 1-2 Iceland
    Damnit man!

    Why yo' tryin' t' brin' dis cracka down foo'!

    Also WB Pau. Get to EWA boi!

  7. #18357
    Mexico 1- Wales 0 YES

  8. #18358
    Quote Originally Posted by pauadrian View Post
    FINALLY the Pau has come back to EWN full time
    I had a very busy and tiring week, now the only thing I have to attend are the awards ceremony on monday at school


    Nah,seriously glad to have you back full time




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  9. #18359
    Senior Member Jay T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    54.856049,-1.58449
    Posts
    474
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Damnit man!

    Why yo' tryin' t' brin' dis cracka down foo'!

    Also WB Pau. Get to EWA boi!
    Hey home,i can dig it.You know they ain't gonna lay no mo'big rap up on them man.


  10. #18360
    Senior Member Jay T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    54.856049,-1.58449
    Posts
    474
    Quote Originally Posted by pauadrian View Post
    Mexico 1- Wales 0 YES
    Yes Yes Yes


© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.