1. #18221
    Pizarro, Dante, Starke and Shaqiri signed for Bayern, good stregthening there!
     

  2. #18222
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,746
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Appreciate it Big Mac
    No worries chief!


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  3. #18223
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,682
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Pizarro, Dante, Starke and Shaqiri signed for Bayern, good stregthening there!
    When we played Basel (and lost ) I had a feeling that Shaqiri would move to Bayern! And he did!


  4. #18224
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,682
    Blog Entries
    27
    All this Hazard news is getting on my news. I heard one source saying he'll move to Utd, one saying he'll move to Chelsea and another saying he'll join Man City!

    Someone should make a rap about this


  5. #18225
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    When we played Basel (and lost ) I had a feeling that Shaqiri would move to Bayern! And he did!
    Signed for them in January but stayed until the end of the season.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    All this Hazard news is getting on my news. I heard one source saying he'll move to Utd, one saying he'll move to Chelsea and another saying he'll join Man City!

    Someone should make a rap about this
    It'll be over next week!
     

  6. #18226
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,682
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Signed for them in January but stayed until the end of the season.



    It'll be over next week!

    Yep, I knew that! That was when I stopped saying that Man U should sign him.

    IT BETTER BE!


  7. #18227

  8. #18228
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Yep, I knew that! That was when I stopped saying that Man U should sign him.

    IT BETTER BE!
    Good stuff!

    It will chief, not the easiest decision to make, he wants to play often and wants to play central, not guarenteed at any of those 3 teams.
     

  9. #18229
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Tartarus View Post
    And he returns with a bang!

    WITH THE GREATEST OF EASE!

     

  10. #18230
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    And he returns with a bang!

    WITH THE GREATEST OF EASE!

    Too right!!

    And you spelt guarantee wrong!!






© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.