Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    Unfortunately, He's winning this one.

He's proving to be more stupid than we could ever fathom.
    Pretty funny. The only country I know that hates him more than us is Brazil.

Shaem Brazil and England are the 2 biggest countries for the sport.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Looks like Martinez is the man at the moment.

Liverpool have reportedly made him an offer.
    Looking very likely!

http://www1.skysports.com/football/n...-Liverpool-job

Blog Entries
    A day in the life of a Spurs fan
    Indeed!

I hope he does well if he takes it. I like Martinez.

I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y
    A K A T H E H O S T P L A Y E R

THE WRESTLING CONNECTION - THE NEW HOME FOR eFEDS.

Indeed!

I hope he does well if he takes it. I like Martinez.
    Same (obviously) but I'm a huge fan of his, like Rodgers and Hodgson. I just don't want that to happen.

Players and fans need to get behind whoever it is like Kenny said and move on, maybe now Kenny didn't take us back to glory days fans will realise calling for every manager to get sacked and get Kenny in charge doesn't work!

Blog Entries
    Same (obviously) but I'm a huge fan of his, like Rodgers and Hodgson. I just don't want that to happen.

Players and fans need to get behind whoever it is like Kenny said and move on, maybe now Kenny didn't take us back to glory days fans will realise calling for every manager to get sacked and get Kenny in charge doesn't work!
    This is true.

I think if all the fans show their support for the club in the right way (despite me telling you to start burning shit outside Anfield), then the positivity will shine through in your performances.

Anfield was once a fortress because the Crowd was like having an extra 5 players on the pitch - that can happen again, the fans just need to make it happen.

Blog Entries

For some strange reason. I really like this match.

Maybe it's because it represents Typical City.

I remember going through school and getting a lot of banter for my team. The time we went down, the times United beat us, the time we were the only lose of Mourinho's first season in charge of Chelsea in the league but lost to the relagate teams, etc.

Now we've gotten ourselves an FA Cup and Premier League and proved to the world that we can work together, we can go against any team in the world and have a good chance of winning and that we're a team to watch out for in Europe and Premier League next season. At least for now anyway.

Bought the league? Name 1 sports team that has won a cup/league with £0/$0...Exactly.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post

I remember going through school and getting a lot of banter for my team. The time we went down, the times United beat us, the time we were the only lose of Mourinho's first season in charge of Chelsea in the league but lost to the relagate teams, etc.

Now we've gotten ourselves an FA Cup and Premier League and proved to the world that we can work together, we can go against any team in the world and have a good chance of winning and that we're a team to watch out for in Europe and Premier League next season. At least for now anyway.

Bought the league? Name 1 sports team that has won a cup/league with £0/$0...Exactly.
    My school Rugby team.

You're welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post

I loved that game, remember watching it last day of the season

Liverpool are the new 'go to' team to hate/mock/slate, been happening for years, I don't mind it apart from when it's those football fans who have no idea.

Also Montpellier won the league by spending £2m on players.

This is true.

I think if all the fans show their support for the club in the right way (despite me telling you to start burning shit outside Anfield), then the positivity will shine through in your performances.

Anfield was once a fortress because the Crowd was like having an extra 5 players on the pitch - that can happen again, the fans just need to make it happen.
    Spot on chief! Alot of cunts out there though, some that still think Liverpool are better than Man Utd and if things aren't going great they want the manager out, we're not Chelsea and that aint how we roll.

Hopefully a new manager brings the start of a new era.

Blog Entries
    My school Rugby team.

You're welcome.
    Okay fine. A professional club.

You're welcome but not as much! (Didn't have time to prepare your welcome)

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.