Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    They go over the top, really pisses me off. My school is sooooo shit, most of the girls are tarts and boys are racist and most of them act like they're sooo hard! I never choose to be racist, not even as a joke, it's just really out of order. Cause I'm black and Asian it's awkward when people say I'm a typical glory hunter, but I ain't!
    My Grandad is Iranian, so I have a really unusual second name. When I was at school, this twat would think it was hilarious to think of these little racist jibes at me. So one day I took his memory stick out of his bag, plugged it into my computer, and added a small discreet part about how he thinks rape should be legal, especially with animals to his essay about Catcher in the Rye. By some miracle he didn't even notice, and he got kicked off the course when he handed it in Swear down, that's a true story haha
    E-Fed Vet. From 2010 and counting.

2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim

Anyone got a link for Extreme Rules? Went bad after the IC title match but want to watch it now :P

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Jammin View Post
    My Grandad is Iranian, so I have a really unusual second name. When I was at school, this twat would think it was hilarious to think of these little racist jibes at me. So one day I took his memory stick out of his bag, plugged it into my computer, and added a small discreet part about how he thinks rape should be legal, especially with animals to his essay about Catcher in the Rye. By some miracle he didn't even notice, and he got kicked off the course when he handed it in Swear down, that's a true story haha
    Well played!

My kind of shit.

I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y

Best story ever! Haha.

I did something similar to a friend, was in all good humour, even the teachers laughed so it was cool

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by steve austin View Post
    anyone got a link for extreme rules? Went bad after the ic title match but want to watch it now

#whydontyouhaveatorrent?

Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post

#whydontyouhaveatorrent?
    #OnAForumAndDontKnowWhatATorrentIs

I do really know what is it, just never used one. Wrestlemania is on Youtube under April 1st Wrestling but Extreme Rules isn't

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post

I do really know what is it, just never used one. Wrestlemania is on Youtube under April 1st Wrestling but Extreme Rules isn't
    http://www.info-wrestling.com/forum/show.php?t=54609

It's in parts, but pretty good quality.
    E-Fed Vet. From 2010 and counting.

2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post

Download uTorrent.

Visit Pirate Bay.

You're welcome. You'll be able to watch Extreme Rules tonight.

http://www.info-wrestling.com/forum/show.php?t=54609

It's in parts, but pretty good quality.
    Thanks man, sig as awesome as ever

Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    Download uTorrent.

Visit Pirate Bay.

You're welcome. You'll be able to watch Extreme Rules tonight.
    I don't like downloading things

But cheers chief, may use it sometime.

Blog Entries
    JSullivan

I'm from London, Brixton (a really thuggish area) but my parents are good people. My parents are from Bangladesh and I currently live in Kent! I get up to a lot of shit but staying on this website helps me with my work and shiz. I got Schrizophenia and I'm making a huge recovery! I'm also a Muslim, but I usually try not to, but I break the rules which really does hurt me. And K jammin, you are one hillarious guy!

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.