Page 4526 of 4535 FirstFirst ... 3526 4026 4426 4476 451645244525452645274528 ... LastLast
Results 45,251 to 45,260 of 45348
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Shame you're going to lose Cech though, eh?
    Not sure what the latest with this is, but theres no denying he's too good to be sat on the bench..

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Yup after such an emphatic win over a fellow title contender, Burnley.
    If Chelsea had played the second half like they did in the first then it could well have been like a cricket score.
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bcfccalum View Post
    Not sure what the latest with this is, but theres no denying he's too good to be sat on the bench..
    Yeah I can't see Cech settling for sitting on a bench. He's still one of the world's top keepers at the end of the day and he won't have any problem finding a new top European club. At the end of the day though it's the right decision for Chelsea. Cech's still an incredibly good keeper, but it comes to a point where you have to say 'out with the old, in with the new'. Courtois could potentially be Chelsea's keeper for the next 15 years and from everything he's been saying through the summer, he's had enough of waiting for his chance at Chelsea, so really, it's the right decision.

For the record though, I don't like Courtoi's attitude. Some of the comments he's made have been pretty arrogant I think. Saying things like "Even if he doesn't play he can be a lot of help to me in training" is a bit disrespectful to Cech really. Check your attitude, son.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Oh, also, Looks like United have wrapped up Marcos Rojo. Nani's moved in the opposite direction on loan to ease that deal through. Good signing, doesn't look like Rafael is going to get a shot at the RWB position, and Valencia isn't good enough defensively. Shaw and Rojo in those WB positions should be solid.
    not a big loss to lose Nani. He doesn't fit into the system on the flanks since he isn't good enough defensively, though, I wouldn't have minded seeing him given a shot at playing up front. LVG has given Zaha a chance to play up front, and I think Nani could have done a similar transition. Not really bothered to see him leave though.

Hope that some more signings come in though. We need another CB, that's the biggest concern for me at the minute. And another midfielder wouldn't go amiss. If Hernandez leaves then another striker would be a welcome addition too, though, news of Chicarito leaving seems to have died down the last few days.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Yeah I can't see Cech settling for sitting on a bench. He's still one of the world's top keepers at the end of the day and he won't have any problem finding a new top European club. At the end of the day though it's the right decision for Chelsea. Cech's still an incredibly good keeper, but it comes to a point where you have to say 'out with the old, in with the new'. Courtois could potentially be Chelsea's keeper for the next 15 years and from everything he's been saying through the summer, he's had enough of waiting for his chance at Chelsea, so really, it's the right decision.

For the record though, I don't like Courtoi's attitude. Some of the comments he's made have been pretty arrogant I think. Saying things like "Even if he doesn't play he can be a lot of help to me in training" is a bit disrespectful to Cech really. Check your attitude, son.
    I don't think that was meant to be arrogant, im guessing he's just saying Cech can teach him a lot and help his progression.

Something he did say which was arrogant was when he told Mignolet to not worry about getting into the Belgium team because it wont happen. Which I liked because I hate Mignolet and don't really rate him that highly.
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

Blog Entries
    I don't think that was meant to be arrogant, im guessing he's just saying Cech can teach him a lot and help his progression.

Something he did say which was arrogant was when he told Mignolet to not worry about getting into the Belgium team because it wont happen. Which I liked because I hate Mignolet and don't really rate him that highly.
    I read it as arrogance and disrespectful personally, he comes across as someone who needs to be humbled big time.

Fifa's upheld Barcelona's transfer ban, so they're not going to be able to do any business between the next transfer window (January 2015) and the 2016 January transfer window. That's got to hurt. They're lucky that they have a decent academy that's producing good young players, but even then, it'll be interesting to see how they get on without being able to bring in any new players.

Blog Entries

He was definitely being a little arrogant but that's the type of person Courtois is and which is what also makes him so good.

Blog Entries
    I firmly took Mackay's side when he was unceremoniously dismissed by Vincent Tan, but after it's become apparent why he was dismissed, then my apology goes to Mr Tan. Some of the comments that Mackay's made are absolutely disgusting. What a vile human being. good luck getting a job anywhere after those comments.

Just need to sign Di Maria and about 9 other players and ManU should be ready to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Just need to sign Di Maria and about 9 other players and ManU should be ready to go.
    Didn't read about the transfer fee before, £63.9m seems a bit steep but I suppose the fee will be justified if he helps get ManU back into the Champs League for next season.

What's with the new name?

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.