Page 1 of 28 123 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 276

Thread: Arsenal

  1. #1

    Arsenal

    so its goodbye Cesc,goodbye Nasri,goodbye top 4??

    As for that Champions League qualifier on Tuesday,its somewhat ironic that Udinese are playing Arsenal,UDINese are a selling club,known as a club with a mass scouting system that finds players in uncommon countries or backwaters,they then bring them in,they become stars and then sell them to the highest bidder,sound familier.

    All the Manyoo fans I know,don't even regard Arsenal as a threat and have seen Chelsea in the past 5 years as their main threat for silverware,despite changing coaches nearly every year.

    IS THE ARSENAL SHIP ON A LONG AND SLOW DECLINE?

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Juvenile Junkie View Post
    so its goodbye Cesc,goodbye Nasri,goodbye top 4??

    As for that Champions League qualifier on Tuesday,its somewhat ironic that Udinese are playing Arsenal,UDINese are a selling club,known as a club with a mass scouting system that finds players in uncommon countries or backwaters,they then bring them in,they become stars and then sell them to the highest bidder,sound familier.

    All the Manyoo fans I know,don't even regard Arsenal as a threat and have seen Chelsea in the past 5 years as their main threat for silverware,despite changing coaches nearly every year.

    IS THE ARSENAL SHIP ON A LONG AND SLOW DECLINE?
    LOL i love this another dig at Arsenal LOL

    Im an Arsenal fan and i for one am happy that fabregas and Nasri are leaving they have been disrupting the team for a while now alot like when Henry did.

    Arsenal still have enough about them to contend for they league this year remember Fabregas and Nasri both missed half of last season due to injuries anyway and with the money brought in from these two players leaving we will be able to sign to players to replace them.

    Dont forget Arsenals best player last year was Jack Wilshire plus we have a goal a game Van Persie still.

    Gervinho looks like a great signing for us as well as Mata on the verge of joining also.

    Fabregas leaving has been in the works for years now and we have been prepared.

    I believe the league this year as Manchester Untied written all over it but you can never write Arsenal off they have finished in the top 4 for how many years now???


    You either have to be retarded or not know anything about English football to write Arsenal off so easily.


    And as regards to Udinese if Arsenal dont defeat them then they have no right to be in the Champions league apart from the big five Both Manchesters, R.Madrid, CHelsea and Barcelona Arsenal shouldnt be worried about anyone.

    As me and BeardofZesus have discussed at length MONEY IS FOOTBALL. Arsenal has no money and until we are taken over im proud that my team finish in the top 4 year in year out and yet there team is worth a quatre of the other big 3.


    - Eve's arse atleast now we can look forward to Divas matches.
    Even Maryse cant resist watching her shake her arse

  3. #3
    Little feud going on here ay? Haha. I'm all for a dig at Arsenal but there are is a Barclays Premier League Thread to do it in Nothing against Eve's Arse NO.1, I don't like Arsenal and I know you feel the same about Liverpool so it's fair game
     

  4. #4
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,589
    Blog Entries
    7
    I kinda feel that Man City and Spurs (Maybe Spurs, depending on how they do this season) have taken the places in the big 4.
    Having said that though 'the big 4' is a stupid thing to say since Newcastle and Leeds managed to steal a place in the top 4 as well as Everton did the year Liverpool won the Champs League.
    I think the only league that can say it has a big X amount of teams is SPL with Rangers and Celtic. They're miles stronger than anyone else.

  5. #5
    Black Ninja! eboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    5,033
    Blog Entries
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    I kinda feel that Man City and Spurs (Maybe Spurs, depending on how they do this season) have taken the places in the big 4.
    Having said that though 'the big 4' is a stupid thing to say since Newcastle and Leeds managed to steal a place in the top 4 as well as Everton did the year Liverpool won the Champs League.
    I think the only league that can say it has a big X amount of teams is SPL with Rangers and Celtic. They're miles stronger than anyone else.

    well the Top 4 is the thing to watch this season

    Arsenal
    Liverpool
    Spurs
    wll be scrapping for it

    Aresnal playh such nice football you can never rule them out
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

  6. #6
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    9,136
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    I kinda feel that Man City and Spurs (Maybe Spurs, depending on how they do this season) have taken the places in the big 4.
    Having said that though 'the big 4' is a stupid thing to say since Newcastle and Leeds managed to steal a place in the top 4 as well as Everton did the year Liverpool won the Champs League.
    I think the only league that can say it has a big X amount of teams is SPL with Rangers and Celtic. They're miles stronger than anyone else.
    Ahh good times! But we didn't steal it We bloody deserved it that year!

    Back on topic, I think that the sale of both Fabregas and Nasri will actually help Arsenal.

    Nobody wants to see two of their best players go but I think it will breathe some much needed fresh air into their team.

    Nasri & Cesc are obviously not at all happy there, so I think that bringing in about £50m will help Arsenal.

    Build the team around Wilshere, bring in Mata, Dann and give players like Frimpong, Henderson and Oxlade-Chamberlain the chance to shine.

    Arsenal have nothing to worry about, I can see them finishing top 4 again easily.


    Kyojin

    Final ICW World Champion

    eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

    ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

    Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

    Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

    Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

    Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

    Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Ahh good times! But we didn't steal it We bloody deserved it that year!

    Back on topic, I think that the sale of both Fabregas and Nasri will actually help Arsenal.

    Nobody wants to see two of their best players go but I think it will breathe some much needed fresh air into their team.

    Nasri & Cesc are obviously not at all happy there, so I think that bringing in about £50m will help Arsenal.

    Build the team around Wilshere, bring in Mata, Dann and give players like Frimpong, Henderson and Oxlade-Chamberlain the chance to shine.

    Arsenal have nothing to worry about, I can see them finishing top 4 again easily.
    I don't think so. They lacked something yesterday, Inspiration, someone who can release that final ball. We'll have to wait until Wilshere is back.
     

  8. #8
    The Trinity TheBeardOfZeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Nottingham, England
    Posts
    3,956
    Quote Originally Posted by Juvenile Junkie View Post
    so its goodbye Cesc,goodbye Nasri,goodbye top 4??

    As for that Champions League qualifier on Tuesday,its somewhat ironic that Udinese are playing Arsenal,UDINese are a selling club,known as a club with a mass scouting system that finds players in uncommon countries or backwaters,they then bring them in,they become stars and then sell them to the highest bidder,sound familier.

    All the Manyoo fans I know,don't even regard Arsenal as a threat and have seen Chelsea in the past 5 years as their main threat for silverware,despite changing coaches nearly every year.

    IS THE ARSENAL SHIP ON A LONG AND SLOW DECLINE?
    I would say no.

    Wilshire and Ramsey will step it up a gear, and hopefully for their sake, they will go and sign Mata/Hazard, Dann/Cahiil/Jags and a creative midfielder with the £50+ million they will get. They looked poor yesterday, but that was more due to nerves for me, and Arshavin has lost it. They lacked a little creativity, but to be fair Newcastle were a bit too overexuberant on their fouls.

    By the way Eve's No.1 Arse Fan, I thought of a good DM, Yann M'vila, french as well!
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

    Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

    Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

    Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

    Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!



  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post
    I would say no.

    Wilshire and Ramsey will step it up a gear, and hopefully for their sake, they will go and sign Mata/Hazard, Dann/Cahiil/Jags and a creative midfielder with the £50+ million they will get. They looked poor yesterday, but that was more due to nerves for me, and Arshavin has lost it. They lacked a little creativity, but to be fair Newcastle were a bit too overexuberant on their fouls.

    By the way Eve's No.1 Arse Fan, I thought of a good DM, Yann M'vila, french as well!
    This. Next Saturday is gonna be a good game. First big clash of the season. (Liverpool vs Arsenal) Suarez hat-trick
     

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    This. Next Saturday is gonna be a good game. First big clash of the season. (Liverpool vs Arsenal) Suarez hat-trick
    Suarez breaks leg 15 minutes into the match Liverpools relegation survival battle stars now!!!!


    - Eve's arse atleast now we can look forward to Divas matches.
    Even Maryse cant resist watching her shake her arse

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.