Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

John Cena is no longer against us ... he is Nexus!

Yes, you heard it here. Cena lost to Barrett at HiAC and therefore is apart of Nexus. OMG.

The kids were crying. Even adults and grown women were upset. I, on the other hand, marked the hell out when it happened. Awesome. Good stuff.

Comments?

I was about to post something about it earlier, but I knew someone would soon.

It's perfect. To kill Nexus at this point when it had made some of the best moves on WWE TV in years would have been walking backwards. Cena needs to be a heel, Nexus needed a power player, and WWE needed a good shocker.

With WWE going so PG, they really need to step up on the stories to compensate. This is a small change, but a step in the right direction.

Blog Entries
    I debate whether Cena will go heel or not - it's not like that was a condition of the match. He just has to join them really. I see Cena trying to 'coach' these guys and see many funny attempts to get them to see eye to eye with him. I can't believe noone has brought this up before now?

Cena probably will play the role of the reluctant Nexus member at first... I suppose he'll turn full blown heel shortly afterwards, possibly once the Nexus reveals their cryptic "higher purpose" (or whatever Barrett calls it) to him. All I can say is, I'm looking forward to RAW!

Was lmao when Matt Striker said "Can we put a shirt on him now?" as soon after as Cena lost.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Necroyeti View Post
    I can't believe you YouTubed it man! He sure loves Cena/hates Nexus?

So many reasons for me to tune in to Monday Night Raw tomorrow night.
    Yotei doori ni boku wo kowashite kureta ne. Kimi wa mukuchi, keppeki, jinketsu no kegare naki bara.

I loved the looks on Cena's fans when he lost.