Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Thank lord for the knock outs. They are not PG, like wwe divas.

Blog Entries
    Tara and Miss Tessmacher are a good Knock Out Tag Team, however my favorite Knock Out Tag Team is the Original Beautiful People - Angelina Love & Velvet Sky.

UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey

I haven't been paying attention lately to the knockouts world so just enlighten me. Why is Angelina Love attacking the Mexican America chicks when they are both heels? I thought Angelina and Winter were obsessed with each other yet when she got attacked, Winter was chilling as her mate was getting battered off the pair. ODB and Jackie were forced to team with Velvet Sky but they will kick the shit out of her at some point. Now it leads me to one conclusion and I'd like your thoughts. I haven't seen the latest week yet so forgive me if I'm way off. I reckon that Velvet will get attacked by the Mexican girls and Love will come down and get 'revenge.' They will tease the point of a reunion. Or when Velvet is being beaten by ODB and Jackie, Love will help her and properly form the Beautiful People. I can see a DX scenario from 2006 when HHH and Shawn went backwards and forwards helping each other that obviously led to a reunion. Let me know if I'm completely wrong but I just don't get why it was heels vs heels without one switching???????????

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Death View Post
    Tara and Miss Tessmacher are a good Knock Out Tag Team, however my favorite Knock Out Tag Team is the Original Beautiful People - Angelina Love & Velvet Sky.
    Like the Beautiful People with Lacey Von Erich... even though she had little wrestling skills she made up for it with he good looks.... maybe they'll bring her back as well....
    Tara and Miss Tessmacher are HOTTT..... While Saraita and Rosita is Spicey with twang... Then Winter and Angelina cools one off...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Blog Entries
    To me the best KO tag team were Taylor Wilde and Sarita.
    Right to Un-censor!

brooke

The real Bryan Danielson chant ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcfhWuxF5R4

GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT 31/5/12 HULK HOGAN BLOCKS ME ON TWITTER

Blog Entries
    Should make Traci Brooks their manager..... Call them team WOW
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Quote Originally Posted by xAzureSkye View Post
    To me the best KO tag team were Taylor Wilde and Sarita.
    Yes, to me too, they were great and their match with Hamada and Kong was great.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny_Penfold View Post
    I haven't been paying attention lately to the knockouts world so just enlighten me. Why is Angelina Love attacking the Mexican America chicks when they are both heels? I thought Angelina and Winter were obsessed with each other yet when she got attacked, Winter was chilling as her mate was getting battered off the pair. ODB and Jackie were forced to team with Velvet Sky but they will kick the shit out of her at some point. Now it leads me to one conclusion and I'd like your thoughts. I haven't seen the latest week yet so forgive me if I'm way off. I reckon that Velvet will get attacked by the Mexican girls and Love will come down and get 'revenge.' They will tease the point of a reunion. Or when Velvet is being beaten by ODB and Jackie, Love will help her and properly form the Beautiful People. I can see a DX scenario from 2006 when HHH and Shawn went backwards and forwards helping each other that obviously led to a reunion. Let me know if I'm completely wrong but I just don't get why it was heels vs heels without one switching???????????
    Ok, Sarita and Rosita attacked Angelina after a misscomunication cost them a match and Angelina left, since that happened, Winter is always over protective of Anggelina and that is why she attacked them so hard, so the guys entered and just stood there so Winter could leve with Angelina.

ODB and jackie are now on this honor thing were even when they lose they shake hands with the winner and I guess tha tattitude carried when they tagged with Sky.

Quote Originally Posted by maar13 View Post
    Ok, Sarita and Rosita attacked Angelina after a misscomunication cost them a match and Angelina left, since that happened, Winter is always over protective of Anggelina and that is why she attacked them so hard, so the guys entered and just stood there so Winter could leve with Angelina.

ODB and jackie are now on this honor thing were even when they lose they shake hands with the winner and I guess tha tattitude carried when they tagged with Sky.
    Thanks for the update, much needed. Am I way off with the Beautiful People getting back together again? I just got the impression that Angelina was fighting with them to turn her face again? ODB and Jackie will eventually turn and attack Sky though won't they or am I talking shit?