Page 6 of 141 FirstFirst ... 45678 16 56 106 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    Oh right, I downloaded FM 12.
    Started with Feyenoord I am currently in my fifth season.
    I started with a 30-50 million euro debt, so no player buys for me in the first 3 seasons. I just payed off the complete debt, so it's fair to say that the club is going to rose in the financial rankings. Thank god we have such a good youth system that I don't even needed to buy players. They helped me to get the title in my third season, retaining in the 4th season, unbeaten, and now I'm tied with PSV, with 7 games to go. PSV has improved dramatically although my season compared to last season is slightly worse, still very good though.
    I picked up Yaya Sanogo for FREE! And actually some other good players I got through recommendations from the players sports agents.
    I'm currently very healthy. My last transfer budget was 20 million and luckily I'm able to keep my players, I only needed to sell 1 guy, because he so desperately wanted to go away. Oh I beat Barca in the group stage of the CL in Nou Camp, although they beat me again when I played home with 1-3. In the 2 years I went to CL I got through the first round, which exceeded my boards expectations.
    Luckily everything goes well.
    Downloaded for free?
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Ive been playing Fm12

started with porto, have done 3 seasons winning every trophy apart from the champions league! kept getting knocked out bye united or Barca!

some of my transfers : Douglas Costa bourght him for 8mil then sold him too man city for 28mil

Romario 17 year old brazillian right back, bourght for 3mil then sold for 10mil

spent 17mil on seydou doumbia, one of the best strikers on the game IMO! then turned down offers of 28mil!

Carlos Kameni on a free ( very good keeper for a small league )

John Fleck on a free ( very good in a small league, young aswell! )

plus porto have some world class players : James Rodrquez ( very good ) Hulk ( SNM!) Ottamendi ( one of the best defenders on the game )

in my last season i didnt lose or draw a game in the portuguese league,

now ive recentley just took the man united job after sir alex retired

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Downloaded for free?
    Illegally to be precise.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

I'm just about to play FM 12, my brother got it today.

Exciting times

I never got it this year my Laptop is too crap and i thought i would give all sports games a miss this year.

Can someone buy the Oman Division 2 player that Arsenal are signing to see if he is any good

Quote Originally Posted by Subject Zero View Post
    I never got it this year my Laptop is too crap and i thought i would give all sports games a miss this year.

Can someone buy the Oman Division 2 player that Arsenal are signing to see if he is any good
    I'm guessing he will be rubbish even if he is on FM. It happens with all players like that. Koscielny who wasn't that well known was rubbish on FM 11 or 10 which ever one was the newest when before Arsenal signed him was rated pretty bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    I'm guessing he will be rubbish even if he is on FM. It happens with all players like that. Koscielny who wasn't that well known was rubbish on FM 11 or 10 which ever one was the newest when before Arsenal signed him was rated pretty bad.

I use to always move around the ratings for players in editor.

In either last years or the one before that Bendtner was better then Van Persie in ratings and potential.

And Vermaelen was worse then Silvestre.

How did that work?

Also Song who is arguablly Arsenals most consistent player(Van Persie being the only exception) was rated at 120 which is about the same level as a Wigan player

I use to always move around the ratings for players in editor.

In either last years or the one before that Bendtner was better then Van Persie in ratings and potential.

And Vermaelen was worse then Silvestre.

How did that work?

Also Song who is arguablly Arsenals most consistent player(Van Persie being the only exception) was rated at 120 which is about the same level as a Wigan player

Haha I know, it's well annoying, I do a lot of editing myself. One thing that annoys me is they make Utd almost unbeatable, I know they're a great side but some players were just way overrated and it was frustrating as hell!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Haha I know, it's well annoying, I do a lot of editing myself. One thing that annoys me is they make Utd almost unbeatable, I know they're a great side but some players were just way overrated and it was frustrating as hell!

Thats strange cos they never are on mine.

Tottenham in my first year of last ones finished second behind us only losing 4 games.

I had an excellent season but lost 5-4 to Fc Bayern in the CL final

Thats strange cos they never are on mine.

Tottenham in my first year of last ones finished second behind us only losing 4 games.

I had an excellent season but lost 5-4 to Fc Bayern in the CL final
    The weird thing is I played FM with my brother in law on his computer and they came 6th so maybe it's just mine haha.

Unlucky, I like CL on FM, it's quite unpredictable!