Page 5 of 137 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    It's the first time I've been on a FM forum so didn't know who he was. I haven't really payed attention to the player updates so I couldn't say but everything else is great about it. When you putting your next blog up btw?
    Shit! I haven't done that today when I should have, stupid Deus EX! Don't fret, I'll slap one up on Friday, possibly a big one due to the transfer window.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    It's the first time I've been on a FM forum so didn't know who he was. I haven't really payed attention to the player updates so I couldn't say but everything else is great about it. When you putting your next blog up btw?
    sortitoutsi is the best they had a 15,000,000 player face pack on there plus they have alot of scouting tips and random databases

- Eve's arse atleast now we can look forward to Divas matches.
    Even Maryse cant resist watching her shake her arse

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post
    Shit! I haven't done that today when I should have, stupid Deus EX! Don't fret, I'll slap one up on Friday, possibly a big one due to the transfer window.
    Ah nice, I'm looking forward to it. I'm bored all week because I do nothing at the moment (Just left school) They're always a great reed

Quote Originally Posted by Eve's Arse No.1 View Post
    sortitoutsi is the best they had a 15,000,000 player face pack on there plus they have alot of scouting tips and random databases
    Ah thanks, I'll have a look at that

Blog Entries
    Started FM07 for Xbox 360. If I complete this. I've completed all FM, LMA and Championship Manager games on the 360.

Picked Scarborough in Conference North. Realised quickly I began the game with -10 points....Oh boy.

They have quite good defensive abilities for this league but I don't have a striker that can actually score.

I'm currently 4 wins 5 draws and 3 loses. Just out of the relagation zone but this is going to be hard. I doubt i'm going to go into great detail with these guys. Especially since we have no money AT ALL. (Hence why I can't fix the scoring problem)

i was soo happy..with me supporting Durham city one of my mates found a download back were I can get all the real non league football squads..happy

The real Bryan Danielson chant ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcfhWuxF5R4

GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT 31/5/12 HULK HOGAN BLOCKS ME ON TWITTER

So anyone fancy passing a FM 12 link, I haven't really looked at it yet, cuz I'm in exammode.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Blog Entries
    I'll do progress soon once I finish my game with Scarborough but i'll say its going well.
    In league 2 I stole Robbie Fowler for stupidly great price before selling him when I got promoted for quite a bit.
    This managed me to get the Man City legend Sun Ji Hai.

Going well

Damn straight I'm reviving it!

I don't have FM 12 but I do have FM 11 with the latest patch!

I'm gonna start one now.

Oh right, I downloaded FM 12.
    Started with Feyenoord I am currently in my fifth season.
    I started with a 30-50 million euro debt, so no player buys for me in the first 3 seasons. I just payed off the complete debt, so it's fair to say that the club is going to rose in the financial rankings. Thank god we have such a good youth system that I don't even needed to buy players. They helped me to get the title in my third season, retaining in the 4th season, unbeaten, and now I'm tied with PSV, with 7 games to go. PSV has improved dramatically although my season compared to last season is slightly worse, still very good though.
    I picked up Yaya Sanogo for FREE! And actually some other good players I got through recommendations from the players sports agents.
    I'm currently very healthy. My last transfer budget was 20 million and luckily I'm able to keep my players, I only needed to sell 1 guy, because he so desperately wanted to go away. Oh I beat Barca in the group stage of the CL in Nou Camp, although they beat me again when I played home with 1-3. In the 2 years I went to CL I got through the first round, which exceeded my boards expectations.
    Luckily everything goes well.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''