Page 48 of 141 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 58 98 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Doing meh so far with United. 5th in the league but I'm on an unbeaten run at the moment, so making a good surge (I have been as low as 10th lol). Champions league is going well, looking likely to be top of the group there. Knocked out of the league cup by Forest lol!

Some signings I've made, I signed Paolo Cannavaro for £10m (iup...), Paco Alcacer from Valencia for £7m, and two more youngsters in Ricardo Kishena and Tony Trinidade de Villena, both from Ajax if I recall, and both for less that £1m

Cannavro's had a storming start for me, but is now out for 3 months with a torn hamstring
    Alcacer is doing great too. He's only 17 but I've put him straight in there and he's doing the business.
    The other 2 are 17 and 16, so haven't seen much football yet, but early signs are promising.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Ricardo Kishena and Tony Trinidade de Villena, both from Ajax if I recall, and both for less that £1m
    SHAME ON YOU! Tonny Trindade de Vilhena is from Feyenoord.
    I don't know the other geek though, so he might as well play for Ajax.
    If he is, he is a bigger geek than a normal geek.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    SHAME ON YOU! Tonny Trindade de Vilhena is from Feyenoord.
    I don't know the other geek though, so he might as well play for Ajax.
    If he is, he is a bigger geek than a normal geek.
    My bad I just remember that I got him from a dutch team lol!
    Kishna was definitely from Ajax though.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

I will download it tomorrow

*Sits and waits for THBK's complains*

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post

Thief!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    My bad I just remember that I got him from a dutch team lol!
    Kishna was definitely from Ajax though.
    Yeah, major geek.
    Hope for you they develop in good first team players though.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Blog Entries
    Wow, just had a nail biting match with Ajax in the last game of champions league qualification with Liverpool. I was in a nasty group, along with Sparta Prague, Inter and Ajax, but was leading going into the final game. Here's how the table stood:

1 - Liverpool - 10 points
    2 - Ajax - 9 points
    3 - Inter - 7 points
    4 - Sparta - 2 points

All I needed was a draw to qualify, but I was playing Ajax, who would not qualify if Inter won by two goals or more and they drew, so they were going for the win.

I'm playing my strongest squad, a team that won the premier league last year in 2014 (just) plus one or two improvements and are top by two points at the moment. Here they are:

My team is:

Reina ****
    Jose Enrique ***1/2
    Coates ***1/2
    Skrtel ***1/2
    Wafudho ***1/2 (potential ****1/2, only 20, quality pickup)
    Henderson *** (my main central mid is injured)
    Sterling *** (potential ****)
    Lennon ***1/2
    Erick Torres ***1/2 (potential ****, great pickup from Mexico)
    Suarez ***1/2
    Fierro **** (another great pickup from Mexico)

So I'm fairly confident of winning, even though Ajax have a pretty good team this year with a team that won the dutch league and got to the quaters of the champions league last season, and have also got a draw against both me and Inter so far, and also managed to sneak a win against Inter too, who beat me, only to draw against Sparta once.

So the match kicks off, ninth minute Erikson scores from 25 yards. Shit...

31st minute, after we've been piling the pressure on them for the last twenty minutes they go and score on the break. I'm 2-0 down. I check the Inter score, they're 2-0 up. AAtm I'm getting knocked out

33rd minute, from kickoff we play a very nice passing game and eventually my two mexicans link up and Torres slots one home. It's 2-1, but I check the Inter score and it's now 3-0, I'm still going out.

43rd minute, I get a freekick near the corner flag, and Enrique takes it and Coates heads it in, it's 2-2 and now Ajax are going out.

At halftime I sub on Oxlade Chamberlain *** for Lennon, Rodriguez (**1/2 but potential ****1/2, computer generated beast of a poacher who's only 19 and has already scored 35 goals for Liverpool) for Suarez and Sissoko (***1/2 French CM, but recovering from injury) for Henderson.

47th minute Oxlade Chamberlain intercepts a pass and half volleys it in! 3-2!

72nd minute Eriksen scores again from a beast of a shot just inside the penalty area. It's 3-3. Sparta has pulled one back against Inter, and it's 3-1 there, but that means Ajax are still going out.

79th minute Sissoko plays a lovely ball through to Fierro, beating the off side trap, who then slotsit home! 4-3!

81st minute Eriksen goes though my whole defence and sets up his partner, who smashes it home! 4-4! But it's ruled out as offside, when on a closer look it really wasn't!

The game ends 4-3, when it really should have been 4-4. So the table ends like this:

1 - Liverpool - 13 points
    2 - Inter - 10 points
    3 - Ajax - 9 points
    4 - Sparta - 2 points

The best bit? Sparta managed to pull it back to 3-2. Had the last Ajax goal not have been wrongly disallowed Ajax would have gone through on goal difference and Inter would have been out!
    "The Best of British" Rob Rage

HWA Midcarder of the Year 2011
    Longest Reigning HWA Universal Champion Ever
    EWA, HWA, AWF, JBW, IWA & BitW Legend
    Real HWA Supremacy World Champion
    IWA Insane Asylum Winner 2012
    First Ever JBW Underground Champion
    EWN Midcarder of the Year 2012
    EWN Promo of the Year 2012

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post

I... on the other hand went out and BOUGHT IT.. THAT'S RIGHT BOUGHT IT! today and I'm yet to play a game Haha! I really can't make up my mind on who I should go It always takes me ages to decide.

Any suggestions guys? I'm thinking of going a really small shit team then I thought, nah.. I don't really want to go Ajax (Waits for Ryder ) really don't no who to start with though..

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post

I... on the other hand went out and BOUGHT IT.. THAT'S RIGHT BOUGHT IT! today and I'm yet to play a game Haha! I really can't make up my mind on who I should go It always takes me ages to decide.

Any suggestions guys? I'm thinking of going a really small shit team then I thought, nah.. I don't really want to go Ajax (Waits for Ryder ) really don't no who to start with though..
    I always go 1 big team(Man City) 1 national team(Belgium) then 2 or 3 smaller teams(Everton and Cardiff)
    EWNCW - Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

PWR: Jack Pheonix - The Hardcore King/Knights

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post

Try Everton if you want a team from EPL or Udinese or Malaga(that will be a challenge for you against Barca and Real)

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....